Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Everything.

Do you think Xbone is a good console?

Honestly, no. I think M$ is misguided, trying more to make an "all in one" console instead of focusing on gaming. As a result a lot of their original aims have changed in the short time since they announced. I think it will be successful, eventually, but think it will be the second fiddle in the next gen console wars for its lack of focus on gamers.

Yellow, and loves honey...

What are you looking forward to most about ps4?

If every direction that you are facing is south, you can only be one place. The North pole. The only bear indigeneous to the North Pole is a polar bear so the bear would be white. Or yellow if it slept in the wrong snow, so your answer is acceptable :)

What is the last platinum trophy you earned?

Edited by Bullstomp

Probably the one someone asked me if I was girl and if I would be interested in listening to him masturbate ._. and that was the last time I played Black Ops 2 amusingly enough. 

uhm whats your fav band and why ¿

oh wow you top all mine i just got asked are you Bi and cute want to fuck also always asking for gender and flirt messages >.> might as well chose an online name saying I_have_a_penis_and_i'm_a_boy.... and apparently they aren't anime fans because they don't know what loli's are xD and lolicon lovers 

Favorite Band. . . . mmmmm...... Sleeping With Sirens why i got introduce to them since then i got hooked 

what made you deiced to become a trophy hunter? 

oh wow you top all mine i just got asked are you Bi and cute want to fuck also always asking for gender and flirt messages >.> might as well chose an online name saying I_have_a_penis_and_i'm_a_boy.... and apparently they aren't anime fans because they don't know what loli's are xD and lolicon lovers 

Favorite Band. . . . mmmmm...... Sleeping With Sirens why i got introduce to them since then i got hooked 

what made you deiced to become a trophy hunter? 

yea basically if someone doesn't know what a loli/lolita is, automatically assume its a lollipop and so on... 

ehr I don't know if should answer the question or leave to the person below me =l uh Im not really I just like to attempt the plats for my fav games nothing else. 

Who is your fav video game antagonist?

Sometimes I'll answer that with "Bowser" and sometimes with "Kefka Palazzo,"  but I tend to appreciate a quality villain more than a quality hero, so in the words of T.G. Sheppard, "I loved 'em, every one."

If you could spend the time you've spent playing video games on something else instead, what would it be?

The Kennedy assassination. That would necessitate some form of time travel, since I'm only 27, but what the hell.

If you meant a recurring form of crime, then probably rape, since all other crimes can sometimes be justified or at least debated.

Edit: Damn it, I was a second behind you, tsp!

Atari, don't remember which model... I was just a kid.

Which video game soundtrack would you allow to be played at your funeral? Don't say "none" that's lazy, and you're better than that.

Edited by siuilarun
  • Like 1

Which video game soundtrack would you allow to be played at your funeral? Don't say "none" that's lazy, and you're better than that.

If you were to star in a Mortal Kombat game, what would be your finisher?

Edited by Mr_Hej

if i was in mortal kombat my finisher would be to take my opponent by the neck and fly thousands of feet above the ground and the drop them. as they would fall there speed would increase and increase increase until there bones where ripped from there body. 

if you could gain the adaptations of any video game character who would you chose and what would you do with these abilities?

Hyena, because here in Arkansas, a hyena sprinting down the street would cause quite a stir until the gun nuts killed me... Oh well, gotta die for something.

If you could only play one more game in one more gaming session, and then you had to forfeit every console, handheld, mobile game, facebook games, Just straight up cold turkey for ever after, what would that game be?