Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

It has to be a great story with a twist, that "what's going to happen" tension. Horror survivals like the old Silent Hills. Action games where you're constantly on the edge of being defeated and somehow make it, online shooters would be an example. Racing games like the burnout series, I miss those so much, Burnout paradise didn't excite me where a Revenge and Dominator are a major rush.

If you receive a game with a receipt as a gift and you didn't want it, would you still play it in respect to the buyer? :)  Or return it for a game you do want?  :devil: 

Under aged, "I spit on your gravy" and "Johnny teen and the broken hearts" It was awesome. I could youtube for you, but that's a different thread. My taste for punk was magnified x 1000 for the following decade. This night was my ticket out of being different to feeling normal.

Ok, Same question

I'm always at work when I'm on here, I often have several sites open for hours though I'm not actually looking most of the time. Like I'm logged in here now and if I don't close the page it will look like I'm here all day. Usually there are 3 places I read messages at when I start work, this is one of them.

Right now I really feel like a burger and fries, do you?

A friend of mine let me borrow his Hellsing Ultimate DVD box and i really liked it. At the time i wasn't really familiar with the term anime, and it wasn't until a few months later another friend showed me that there were a whole bunch of shows as good as Hellsing Ultimate. From there i started watching Death Note and after that i was hooked.

Same Q.