Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Matrix would be fun to live in but Dark city universe could be hell  :( 

V for Vendetta, B for Batman so S for ?

I like Dark City Universe because Alex Proyas, but Matrix Universe isn't bad at all, anyways, Dark City Universe is a dream come true

OT: Machine gun cause all of the fun bratatatatatatatat

Tanks or Nuclear submarines?

Edited by cadaver_no_life

A green/blue steady light lit up the eastern sky late at night. Wasn't fireworks, no idea what it was. Thought a nuke went off at the time, I was a little worried actually lol. No one really believed what I saw and how bright it made the sky. I'm sure there's a rational explanation for it, but never investigated the source.

Same question!

I seen a bloody hand rise up from under my bed when I was around seven or eight, freaked my sister out, lol. But I'm sure it was my mind playing tricks, I had been to my first haunted house that night and was scared like a little girl.

Your favorite hobby besides gaming?

I'm open to trying most things at least once. Sports kind of bewilder me though. I won't outright refuse to play sports but I often find myself the person who looks around mystified when I'm clearly supposed to be doing something.

Are there any kinds of foods you just outright refuse to eat? Like 'never even gonna touch the stuff'.

Edited by RisingSenpai616