Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

errr.. uhmmm... this is awkward... I actually tried drinking beer before 18 without their consent or knowing (well, maybe they knew)... so... no... maybe they figured out lol...

it somehow makes me d'awww for having parents like that though :3

it's less than 2 weeks ago til New Year... still planning to finish or plat a game before the year ends?

Edited by JaM

*gulp* Talk about pressure...

Off the top of my head? Kurisu, Wulfie, Cadaver, Urushiro, Nepgear, TheVader, Ruliya, Ramonachan, Cielle, Bucknerd, Tomoko, Red River, Dimmu-T, Satele, Vida, (I should really add some of these people as friends at some point), CrazyMv, DarkHecate, AndyLish, DanteHellMode (pauses for breath), Coryn, Substitute, Slashvoid, Substitute, YaoiGod, Lillybuk (I forget the most recent username cos I always see it and just think Lillybuk), OnePieceDude, I almost listed Substitute again, Xeliot, AnimeDreama...

Screw it! There are genuinely too many. Which is a good thing I guess. A ) Because it makes this an awesome forum and B ) it lets me excuse any names I might have actually forgotten by pretending they were just one of the ones I didn't get around to. Ho-ho! SneakySenpai! :ninja:

If I snuck into your room one night while you were sleeping, wore your underwear like a mask, put your socks on my ears and then woke you up by barking out the window at a nearby cat how madly in love with me would you fall as a result? (Cos that's how love works, right?)

Edited by RisingSenpai616
  • Like 2

I would like you. But I wouldn't like like you. Sorry. 

You didn't wear my bra on your head. That would have sealed it.

If I snuck into your room, and stabbed the pillow inches from your head, and smiled at yout confused face, would you consider me as a possible dating option?

Edited by Ruliya

• 2 weeks later...

I was accident prone in my younger years, but very adventurous and played all kinds of sports.

Skateboarding - Fell off my board during a 1 foot manual down a slope (dumb idea at the time) only to land on my back and have a stone dug in my back.

Biking - Not much my fault, but had the reaction of a turtle. Saw a bike blocking the pathway so decided to try jump it, only to clip the wheel tumbling me over and nearly breaking my jaw.

If you had a chance to know the future, but cannot alter it in anyway.. would you?

1. Quit my job

2. Give at least 1 million to friends who need cash

3. Pay off all of my co-workers mortgages (ex co-workers)

4. Book an around the world cruise disembarking in 12 months

5. Turn my entire back garden into a skate park

Visit friends in the United states, Visit friends in Europe, Visit friends in the middle east, Tour across China, forgot 1, adopt many cats

So, Have you recently called a company, been put on hold and have to listen to 1980's waiting music? I mean music that sounds like it's coming from an n.e.s

Edited by Z1MZUM
  • Like 1

Do you think something big is going to happen this year in a big positive way that might make feel relieved. Like got out a bad job a

Dead end job that you thought you was stuck in. Or want to move but looks like its impossible. Or completed a goal you thought impossible.

2 q. eh... for Z1mzum's:

hmmm.. probably(and hopefully) on last week March... might travel back to my hometown during break from work thanks to Holy Week...aside from that there is one but me don't want to jinx it... xD

for Rotting Corpe:

hmmm.. for a complacent person like.. don't think there will be something big positive change for my Career/Work/Personal life... hmmm.. but I think I might complete a goal that I thought near Impossible ^_^ *cross fingers*

soooo... how is your weekend?