Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Yes.. But its hard to know who it belongs too when see a lot of people in my area of work.. So theirs a lost and found. 

If you was transported to a new world where you know much of nothing. The life forms or People if you so will of that planet is not hostile and very helpful and kind to you.. Whats the first 3 things you would do. 

:|

Gimme your trophies?

Um no.. Answer my question first.. I know the imagination is in you! 

Yes.. But its hard to know who it belongs too when see a lot of people in my area of work.. So theirs a lost and found. 

If you was transported to a new world where you know much of nothing. The life forms or People if you so will of that planet is not hostile and very helpful and kind to you.. Whats the first 3 things you would do. 

^^ Continue from my last question..

After establish the 3 things..  Would you try the food on another planet

I'd probably be a bit shocked to begin with. Try some local cuisine, see what makes people happy, Maybe participate in the same activity ;)

Junk food, do you do it often?

Absolutely, it could just be hand signals I guess? I'd want to get an idea of what people would be discussing. If anything, just to be polite, here on earth I try to learn the basics before arriving in another country.

Does foreign food ever concern you when offered?

I can only guess I'd be the outcast, the alien species may be equally fascinated by me. As far as possible? If it's a planet of jabba the hutts, i'd have my limits.

In the situation above, Let's say you were seen as a god fro a different planet and treated like royalty, would you play it out?

Xcom: Enemy Unknown AKA "I don't care you don't grasp our mechanics, we are still going to kill your sorry ass first chance we get."

It's a very cute game.

Later on I'm going for both Raiden IV and Street Fighter X Tekken.

Same question. I forgot :facepalm:

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is currently working. These challenges I have to do including the DLC's. Then kingdom hearts. Cuz I own the collectors but never platted them cuz ima slacker. Then for the vita should be returning Sorcery Saga or start Mind 0.

Question!

Do you see yourself completing all your games in the future?

Edited by Ichiban-Hybrid