Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Not sure.. There are members that I know theyre male but not the rest. I think if they either guy or girl based on their behavior on fourms but its not always right :P

Whats your everyday problem?

**Ninja got me. Damn..**

Yes. That would be awesome!

Edited by Ichiban-Hybrid

... Nah, I can identify the traps straight away

Do you wish Nintendo would go third party?

Yes I do

Not sure.. There are members that I know theyre male but not the rest. I think if they either guy or girl based on their behavior on fourms but its not always right :P

Whats your everyday problem?

**Ninja got me. Damn..**

Yes. That would be awesome!

I get allot of headaches, brain damage related

Are you a good cook?

JOKER.JPG

Because it's persona 2 IS and after Devil Summoner and Soul hackers I was a bit bored with P2 until this showed up.

Would you rather be stuck on an island by your self with enough natural resources to get by for 6 months? Or be sent to jail in a single cell with a playstation and a huge game library for 6 months?

I already living in an god damn Island for 12 F!)=ing year so yeah I rather be in Jail with an Playstation with an huge libary at least I never get bored and I could complete alot of PS game on my Backlogerry

If you were in prison would you rather get shank in the spleen or  "drop the soap"

Watching a guy get dragged into a car in a notorious area at 5AM with no-one else around apart from me, this kid was probably going to be killed, One of the guys noticed me standing there watching and didn't take is eyes off me. I pretended to be wasted which kind of worked because they took off. It creeped me out for days because the way this bad ass was looking at me was clearly numbering me as a witness.

Same question

Back in the 4th grade I had to take multiple busses across the city to get to my sister's house. ( Nobody was at my house and I had no ride) Well it was getting dark already and I was on a bus Downtown with my hoody on, staring out of the window. Next thing I know this tall dude sits next to me and asks how I'm doing, but in a flirtatious voice. I turned my head slow and looked at him strangely then turned back. He left without saying anything. I've been in some fucked up situations, but this was the creepiest, lol.

Have you ever had to confront someone for trying to cut in front of you? I remember these bastards trying to do that at the GTA V release. I simply cut right back in front of them, lol, they couldn't say shit.

All the time, people in my city lack the most basic social skills and forming a queue is one of them. They stand around in groups meters away from the cash register, yes they are constantly pushing in and I'm always vocal about it. On a side note Mark, that image, The guy who slept in that bed (Image below your post)  have a tattoo that reads "Born to Raise Hell"? hmm

Will you be playing Dark souls 3 this Saturday?

Edited by Z1MZUM

The 1st 48, it's consistently good with the Miami episodes being the best. The Miami years are like watching a soap opera of murders, I'm not trying to glamorize the general theme. I find it hard to watch anything apart from documentaries or real life events. With that in mind, Vice was the biggest pile of crap I've ever seen.

What do you think the next big social trend will be?

Yes, a PC engine for Some Atari cartridges, they were really rare cartridges though I never sold them or played them.

Mark, when I saw that picture I was thinking of Richard Speck in the Christy or Starr hotel, I was wrong because it's neither. We studied Serial killers in uni,,,

Have you ever gone on a holiday you didn't want to just to please the significant other?

• Like 1