Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Not really. I prefer to play games that are appealing to me. Far Cry 2 was a good example of a game I played and I hated every second I wasted on this game. The MP was empty and took 75 hours to boost and do every MP trophy. Most boring boosting ever! An additional 25 hours to complete every Solo trophies in this buggy game. Since this game has a reputation of having glitching trophies, I took so much precautions, made a new save for every single thing I did, I ended with hundreds of saves. Playing this game was not fun at all and I regret that Platinum.

Do you have any moments you regret as a Trophy passionnate?

Edited by Max654

Starting a few games, just to play for five or ten minutes and then noticing that I dislike them. Things like DC Universe Online, Castlevania: Lords of Shadows or Little Big Planet come to mind. Never went back to them. I keep them visible in my trophy list, just to keep remembering not to make the same mistake twice

My question is: Through some magic shenanigans you're transported to any world, choosen by you. It might be a world from a game, anime, comic book, whatever. What world do you choose. Obviously, all the rules of the world apply to you. I.e in stereotypical anime world you'll have your own harem, in Fallout setting (post-apo America or any other country) you'll have mutants, radiation and so on and in Westeros you'll possibly be killed by some drunken midget

Edited by Piramidoglowy