Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

By playing games... :P

Oh you mean how did I get interested in gaming...

Funny story...

On Christmas Eve my family got an N64 with the games 007:  Goldeneye and Super Mario 64.  (We did have other system in the past, but I was too young to remember/play).  My dad started the first mission of Goldeneye without knowing the controls.  He ran up to the first bad guy and started getting shot.  Of course he had no idea how to shoot back, so he ended up running in the corner and died.  I couldn't stop laughing...so I gave it a try and beat the first level, and that is where it began...

Ok the last part was about beating the level was untrue, but it still got me interested in playing games by just watching my dad.

Favorite Movie and why?

• Like 1

I have been thinking about it for a few time, but it would be a fighting game with a story and side missions, then it would a tournament mode that was fighting 10 people one at a time or 2 at a time (2 on 2 tag team match)

What you order the most in a fast food? (Mention what is it and why you order it the most)

Definitely multiplayer, I just suck at it. If I go to play online and win or the persons I killed are more than the number of times I was killed then you don't know how to play that game yet.

You find a lamp and it turns out that inside of it there is a Jinn and says it will give you three wishes, but what you wish I get in half. So what are your wishes?

• 1 month later...