Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Will spy a normie named Timanthon - I would love to stalk his normie life, and maybe "accidentally" mess up his normie life.

If you could change one thing in a game you are currently/ have last played to make it better, what would it be?

Sniper Elite 4, Letting owners play the Over watch missions as single player. I like this game enough to platinum the game, but this idea of having to co-op 2 maps to complete collectibles is freaking ridiculous.

Have you planned a holiday recently?

Edited by Z1MZUM

• 2 weeks later...

I can't remember exactly, but I do recall that I went to a friends house when I was about 5 to play dollies and ended up watching her older brother play Spyro the entire time I was at her house whilst she played by herself in the next room... whoops! The rest is history.

What's the first video game you remember playing?

Edited by ahoyimzoe

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

No, we have too many deadly ones in my country.

Yeah but your country has everything deadly.

4 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

What's your favorite Arcade game? Assuming that you've been to a video game arcade before they vanished.

Street Fighter II, and yeah I've done a bunch of stuff - many campings I've been to with my partents in the nineties also still had a machine or two, along with a couple of pinball machines.

What kind of holiday do you enjoy? (for Amaricans, that's 'vacation' I'm talking about, not Christmas or Easter or whatever)