Fierce_DeityX1

Ask the person below you a question

9,950 posts in this topic

Sci-Fi all day

Burger king vs Chick Fil a vs Wendy's vs Mc Donalds vs Sonic which would you prefer in order?

Wendy's (becouse of their recent internet fame) => Burger King => McDonalds => All the rest.

My question is: Moe Blobs or 'Serious' Anime (The is only one good answer. Choose wisely)

I don't know the difference between those things. I like anime like DBZ, JoJo, FMAB etc.

What's your favourite Asian style dish? ( Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, Indian etc.)

well, I'm currently having Chinese so that answers that.

What would bother you more between:

1) the scy-fy channel showing movies on ancient rome/ancient egypt

2) the history channel never showing history

3) a video game that literally plays itself with next to no input from the gamer

#2. Syfy has shown multiple films set in ancient history and it never bothered me, nor does #3 - I play several games like that.

Wendy's smugness or Arby's artistic food? Choose wisely.

I don't know. Wendy's and Arby's don't exist here at all. So I can only tell Wendy's back when I was living in Canada.

Have you ever experienced what it's like to be in a fandom?

No and i honestly hope that i never will. I've looked at some fandoms and i think that most of them are... how do i put it... weird.

What's the videogame you regreted spending money the most?

Grand Theft Auto V, it was so damn boring, give me Saints Row over GTA any day.

Is there a game you like that was largely disliked by the gaming community?

Haze. I thought it was a brilliant game with an interesting anti-war message but it was lambasted by the gaming industry.

A game you hated that everyone loved

Dragon Age: Origins

"And in the age of King Maric, the Dark Lord Farfidyfaff unleash the forces of Narf on the ancient kingdoms of Raffitytaff..."

I love high fantasy but there's just so much fluff and character exposition that I couldn't enjoy myself. You could swap so many words around in a given conversation and it wouldn't change anything. The gist is still, "Something happened here long ago involving a lot of people who mean nothing to you. We're not going to show you anything interesting about it though like how it affected the landscape or shaped the world. We'll just talk and talk and talk about it until you start mashing the X button."

I have a friend who loves it to bits and hates whenever I rag on it. And who just texted me right this second as I was typing this holy shit that's weird. He must have sensed a disturbance in the force.

What's worse, smelly feet or bad breath?

Edited by RisingSenpai616
Forgot my question... :P

Smelly feet, omg SMELLY FEET, ahem. There's 1 staff member in my lab with the most odiferous feet in my country, maybe the world.

I know this question has been asked so many times, but I'm doing it. Last night I was playing MWR only to receive a message from a sore loser stating "Nice mod Dickhead". When was your last "positive" interaction with randoms on psn?

The last time I played MP on a game was Tekken Tag 2. I went online and got destroyed in < 2 seconds. The victor sent a message saying "suck it bitch". I reported him and set my privacy to only friends but I doubt anything happened.

A game you played with a stellar campaign but crappy multiplayer. Cannot be Tomb Raider because that MP is universally recognized as dog shit.

Edited by Star Butterfly

15 minutes ago, Star Butterfly said:

A game you played with a stellar campaign but crappy multiplayer. Cannot be Tomb Raider because that MP is universally recognized as dog shit.

Thats actually a tough one. At first i thought Resident Evil 5, or Resistance 3, or Rage - but those had co-op multiplayer that was good in addition to the bad competetive MP.

Then I considered Assassins Creed Liberation, but the campaign was hardly 'stellar.'

Games like Uncharted, The Last of Us and Tomb Raider dont really fit, as those MP's are fine, just weak in comparios to excellent SP.

I guess in the end i'd have to say DOOM has the biggest dearth between quality of SP and quality of MP. Closely followed by Singularity on PS3. 

Question:

What was the last time you were playing a game, saw a concept or an idea in it and thought "that's really clever."?

The grapple glide in Arkham. It was the first time I played a game that allowed me to seamlessly continue flying/gliding indefinitely with the press of a button. 

Best movie licensed game you played?

I avoid movie licensed games like the plague since they're usually mediocre to terrible (look at my trophy list and you can see why I have not a single game). I would say that Goldeneye 007 was the best in my distant memory.

Same question.

The Warriors on PS3.

Which Game studio will you always check out their latest game, whether or not the concept appeals to you?

Atlus, Gust, Compel Hearts

Ever planed out a platinum to be earned for a certain milestone or on a certain day for a special occasion?

I decided to reach my ultimate (and unthinkable) goal of 100 Platinum with greatness by getting the Platinum of The Last of Us.

Have you ever got a crush for a cartoon character? :awesome:

<3  Iris Heart <3 

There's a Hyperdimension Neptunia anime with her in it and it counts

Most awful birthday you ever had?

In 2014, when I gathered my close friends with my past "friends" of a fandom at the same place. It went badly. Hopefully that was three years ago that I left this cancer fandom behind and I regretted every single moment I was into this insanity.

Your most regret video game console?

Edited by Maxie the Mouse

On 25-5-2017 at 5:01 AM, TristanBrown17 said:

I really hate when people say Swag or YOLO. Couldn't tell you why I hate it so much, but it's irritating.

Spoiler

52af6d3c92172ec8e84c63827ac4546f.jpg

28 minutes ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

Your most regret video game console?

PlayStation Vita.

That's not to say I regret it, but it's definitely the console with the least amount of hours and joy out of the consoles I purchased. My Switch in its first week has done more hours of playtime than my Vita in the entire span of almost two years that I owned it. I'll possibly need to turn it up to the first two weeks of the Switch if we count PS4 playtime through the Vita.

What's your favourite food region? (example: mine is Mediterranian)

Edited by BillyHorrible

Asia

East or west?

East. My inner eternal weeb is constantly urging me to make pilgrimage to my Mecca that is Akihabara. Yeah, I'm one of those people.  I'd love to see Osaka in springtime as well though.

Tea or coffee?

Coffee. The only way I can survive is with that amazing black silk liquid.

Sub or dub?

@Tearraven sub of course, unless I grew up watching the dub (like I did with Digimon, DBZ, Beyblade, Inuyasha, and a few others), in which case I like both.

What was your most frustrating moment during any video game you have played?

Edited by GarciaFever