Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Um.. I don't know...? (There's no context.)

On 5/31/2017 at 4:13 AM, BillyHorrible said:

Personally if I must have beer at all, I'd rather drink Brand, though my own answer to my question would definitely be cocktails.

Depends on how they're done.

• The text snippets in Horizon Zero Dawn or Alan Wake? Amazing, adds much to the story.
  • The blueprints in Donkey Kong 64? Good, they're optional but fun and getting more means you'll have more time for the final mission.
  • The orbs in Jak & Daxter? Mèh, they're not bad but they don't really add any gameplay value.
  • The feathers in Assassin's Creed II? Bad, they don't appear on your map but you'll need all of them for the Auditore cape and many can't really be seen until you're in exactly the right position.
  • The chests in Assassin's Creed: Unity? Horrible, chests are a way of getting income but with the renovated theatres you'll have more than you can spend anyway and suddenly there's a trophy for opening all of them, meaning two days of mind numbing chest opening (many of which have stupid locks) after already being done with the game while said trophy could have been spent on getting through all murder mysteries or some other fun missions that aren't required for 100% trophy completion now.

Person below me; same question.

No, this is particularily wrong; they actually do provide good replay-value. Obviously I can't go into detail why either, soo.....

What is your favorite racing and zombie game of all time?

Pretty much anything from South Park: The Stick of Truth. I'll just post one from IMDB.

Butters: This is where the magic happens. [while walking in Cartman's mom's bedroom] Last night week Cartman's mom was here with a few men having a whole lot of magic; she was doing hand magic, butt magic.

What is a good starter horror game? Trying to be more courageous lol.

Resident Evil 4 is good if you want to be eased into the genre as it breaks up the tension with humour and cheesy action scenes. If you just want a great horror game Silent Hill 2 is a solid bet.

Derp. Forgot to add my question....

Edited by RisingSenpai616

1 hour ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Pretty much anything from South Park: The Stick of Truth. I'll just post one from IMDB.

Butters: This is where the magic happens. [while walking in Cartman's mom's bedroom] Last night week Cartman's mom was here with a few men having a whole lot of magic; she was doing hand magic, butt magic.

What is a good starter horror game? Trying to be more courageous lol.

The Evil Within

Stupidest game you ever played. Doesn't have to be bad. Just dumb.

There's just so many. I'm going to say "Bound by Flames", Stupid game, stupid story, stupid cast. I mean if you're going to cliche everything at least make it playable.

What's the latest you've turned up to work or school accidentally?

I want to say Goldeneye 007 on the N64 but I'm not 100% sure as it was so long ago.

... You know, I think the very first one might have very well been Jurassic Park on the SNES, which had FPS sections.

(P.S. I never got through DOOM 1993 but I loved DOOM 2016)

What kind of racing game do you enjoy the most, if any?

Oh God you had to go with that one... I can't pick one so....

Skyrim The Elder Scrolls

Uncharted

Mass Effect

Assassin's Creed

Metal Gear Rising

The Last of Us

Scott Pilgrim

SO MANY OTHERS

What is your perfect game that has yet to release, or if it did, what was the title?

When I say perfect game, I mean a combination of everything you love, be it FPS, RPG elements, etc.

Edited by Star Butterfly

Well, I really like open world games, racing games, adventure games and platformers as well as stuff that's epic, has a fun soundtrack and a lot of humour so I guess the game that comes closest to combining everything I love in games is Grand Theft Auto V. I'd never name it as my favourite game ever honestly, but it was very entertaining and it really did combine a lot of stuff I'm looking for in games.

... Same question.

Just Cause 2 with THPS elements and a better rpg class system. I loved JC2 so much though I'm mainly an RPG kind if player, I've also played every THPS game nefore it went bad. So I bring to you "Just Cause Morrowind Wastelands".

If you had one real Arcade machine for a week and nothing else to play, what arcade game would you choose?

10 minutes ago, Z1MZUM said:

Just Cause 2 with THPS elements and a better rpg class system. I loved JC2 so much though I'm mainly an RPG kind if player, I've also played every THPS game nefore it went bad. So I bring to you "Just Cause Morrowind Wastelands".

Good point, makes me remember that Just Cause 3 also had a huge bunch of the elements I love, and it had a more adventurous setting than GTA V.

14 minutes ago, Z1MZUM said:

If you had one real Arcade machine for a week and nothing else to play, what arcade game would you choose?

I just went so the next person should also answer your question I think, but now that I'm posting anyways: my answer is Super Street Fighter II Turbo.

So, naturally: same question.