Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Going to the public pool with my parents and suddenly, find some punk guys asking my father for directions. I was kinda scared because they looked kinda dangerous, I was just a kid, so, I didn't know that they were not a danger in most of the cases.

Do you like Nutella?

I have used it with an oatmeal but it's not a habit. Don't really like or dislike it.

Would you like to be a physically healthy and fit but at a cost being extremely stupid? Or to be a wise and insightful person with a sickly and fragile body?

No, I usually do opposite and then having hardest times getting through boring trophies. Hard trophies at least always draw my attention, even if I know I'm not capable.

Do you have a challenge in game that you trying to complete for many years, and yet neither you got it or stopped trying?

Not for many years, but the entire game of Devil May Cry V is a complete challenge in its higher difficulties for me. This is the hardest platinum trophy I´m trying to get at this moment and I don´t know if I get it or I´m going to give up later.

Which game has disappointed you recently, and why?

Edited by Jzuggha

Sekiro, game is very limited in a way of gameplay it has, and a way it could be, considering this game from developers of Tenchu and Dark Souls. It almost feels that they took less from both, and nothing actually new to be impressed with. Very tedious free roam with boss fights, too narrow story and world, minimum of tools that could be game changer.

Same question.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
9 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

Nothing, the blanks are from members who have left and this is a Necro thread

Do you think the next world War is happening pretty soon?

Hard to tell, i think the nearest we have been in common globally as species, has been with covid 19, and yeah, there are many conflicts across the globe, but they have their own purposes and causes, i dont know what it would need to occur for a global conflict.

Do you own a sports related jersey/t-shirt everyone hates, but you love/like?