Trophy Thoughts - Oninaki

NullSpace84

No task reads overly ambitious or extensive to me, mostly the ostensible superboss or time grind, but the list could deceive and the full product may warrant a hidden heap of skill. Any demo players like to offer up their voice? :) Likely won't partake of the demo, myself, but the game appears to aim to buck RPG Factory's traditions & that sounds sufficiently appetizing.

• Like 3

On 05/08/2019 at 8:43 AM, AndyKazama said:

This looks like the typical Tokyo RPG factory list. I hope the cleanup isn't as grindy as Lost Sphear.

You just reminded me that I still need to play Lost Sphear, my aim was to finish it before i start playing this. I wish they jazzed their trophy icons up a bit more, not that it's imperative, but so far I Am Setsuna, Lost Sphear and now this are a little bland.

On 05/08/2019 at 7:24 AM, Killbomb said:

All I can say is that Tokyo RPG Factory puts the minimum effort into their trophy icons. 

^^ 100% This

On 06/08/2019 at 7:20 AM, Killbomb said:

To anybody that has looked at the secret trophies, is there a trophy related to Maniac difficulty amongst them or are they story related?

None of the trophies mention Maniac Difficulty, or indeed any difficulty at all. The secret trophies are all story-related as far as I can tell.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/08/2019 at 11:59 AM, DEI2EK said:

Doesn't seem like there will be a physical copy available in the west? At least not that i've seen. But the Japanese release has english options apparently.

Physical Copies will be available their doing the same as I Am Setsuna releasing English Subs on Japan/Asia Release. Unlike I Am Setsuna though we are lucky and they will be making both Switch and PS4 physical copies contain the English Subs. :D

P.S. Obviously since not for our region, an out of region psn account will be needed for any dlc possibly. Also Playasia is currently selling it.

On 06/08/2019 at 4:59 PM, DEI2EK said:

Doesn't seem like there will be a physical copy available in the west? At least not that i've seen. But the Japanese release has english options apparently.

There's a physical copy but it's a EU Square store exclusive and limited to 1k copies, jus got the email to say mines shipped.

Edited by Newhopes

On 22/08/2019 at 0:46 AM, Newhopes said:

There's a physical copy but it's a EU Square store exclusive and limited to 1k copies, jus got the email to say mines shipped.

I didn't know it was that limited! My complaint about the EU physical is the awful USk logo. The alt cover on the reverse is gorgeous tho

On 31/08/2019 at 11:10 PM, AndyKazama said:

Final thoughts on the trophies specifically,: horribly grindy 

I 3000% agree!

There isn't even a way to speed it up, the way the game works, there is NO way to break the game like a lot of RPGs and make the grind go quicker. It's a shame because it makes the game even more dull.

If anybody wants an idea; Post-game you unlock a endgame challenge area tower-type climb area that has 101 floors you must clear. Each floor takes average 5 mins to clear with no way to really make it go quicker. Thats about 7 or so hours just to do that and thats 1 TROPHY. But you will clear requirements for other trophies at same time if you plan wisely!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

I 3000% agree!

There isn't even a way to speed it up, the way the game works, there is NO way to break the game like a lot of RPGs and make the grind go quicker. It's a shame because it makes the game even more dull.

If anybody wants an idea; Post-game you unlock a endgame challenge area tower-type climb area that has 101 floors you must clear. Each floor takes average 5 mins to clear with no way to really make it go quicker. Thats about 7 or so hours just to do that and thats 1 TROPHY. But you will clear requirements for other trophies at same time if you plan wisely!

Worst of all the post game content feels chucked in, so besides a single trophy, there's no real need to do it. ?‍♂️

• 1 year later...