Best car of the game?

Falken-N7

Hello, just wondering what is, according to you, the best car in the game. The trophy guide says it's the Ladybug, but I strongly disagree: I've used it to start the 109 endurance and the car is just too bloody slow, I'm struggling and atm I'm second in the standings, with no signs of anything improving. Personally I find the best cars to be the DLC car Breeze, the fake Aston Martin (Royal), and the fake DeLorean, as they are the most balanced cars all-around.

Your opinions? :)

I've restarted the long endurance using the Explorer (fake DeLorean), as it is imho one of the most well balanced cars, and also has four nitro shots as default instead of three.

Also, what about the high speed/low maneuverability cars such as the Fury? Anyone managed to master any of those? Because they all look useless to me...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For the world tour and the endurance challenges I mostly used the Macchina since it had both really high speed/acceleration and high handling which was perfect for me (and I just loved the police skin) but for the tournaments, and especially the master tournaments, I switched over to the Déjà Vu since I really needed its better acceleration and boost stats in order to win those pesky things.

I still need to complete the iceland master tournament but it's really driving (no pun intended) me nuts. That second race is so damn random.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...