Help needed in white orchard / Decision making if you didnt play W2? (Simulate)

So right now I am level 3 & want to fight this Griffin & move on. I have no more ?'s & its getting boring asf now.

But reading ahead on guides I read something about before meeting the king (after the griffin) you get asked questions based on your W2 playthru.

So the questions I will be asked, can someone who has finished W2 & W3 please tell me what I should say?

I know one of the questions results in a quest.

I never played W2 & im not going to. Just looking for the best dialogue choices if im going for platinum.

I appreciate the help!

I don't think any of the choices matter with regards to the platinum. I'm pretty sure the only trophy that could be considered dependant on these choices is taking all allies to kaer morhen. A character can die in the Witcher 2 so he's either in the game or not but he doesn't count for the trophy anyway

I still dont know which options affect what later in the game.

Anyone?

2 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

I don't think any of the choices matter with regards to the platinum. I'm pretty sure the only trophy that could be considered dependant on these choices is taking all allies to kaer morhen. A character can die in the Witcher 2 so he's either in the game or not but he doesn't count for the trophy anyway

But what about the one that gives a quest? One of the questions asked (depending on my answer) will bring 1 character "back to life" & another gives a quest. I most certainly want that quest!

2 minutes ago, TrophyHunterTyler said:

I still dont know which options affect what later in the game.

Anyone?

But what about the one that gives a quest? One of the questions asked (depending on my answer) will bring 1 character "back to life" & another gives a quest. I most certainly want that quest!

When asked if letho survived say yes

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...