Crispy_Oglop

Doable solo?

7 posts in this topic

Just wondering to anyone who has played a chunk of this game - how doable is it solo? What are the major cons you would say are the most important thing to be aware of if I was someone who intended to go through this whole thing alone.

Posted (edited)

Personally, I played it with a friend.

But from my standpoint, I'd say it's very doable and enjoyable playing alone.

- Some battles might be challenging, but due to the fact there is no difficulty trophy... you can adjust it.

- I've heard that the teammate AI is pretty good in supporting you with buffs and/or distraction for enemies.

Just keep in mind there is one trophy that requires a coop partner. (Complete a mission with a coop player)

Edit: One major con would be that the game gets repetitive. I imagine this being worse when you're playing alone, imo.

Edited by SGRevan

4 minutes ago, SGRevan said:

Personally, I played it with a friend.

But from my standpoint, I'd say it's very doable and enjoyable playing alone.

- Some battles might be challenging, but due to the fact there is no difficulty trophy... you can adjust it.

- I've heard that the teammate AI is pretty good in supporting you with buffs and/or distraction for enemies.

Just keep in mind there is one trophy that requires a coop partner. (Complete a mission with a coop player)

Good to know, and thanks for listing those :) I know this game is getting alot of flak at the moment, but i'm a shameless wolfenstein fanboy so will definitely be picking it up once i'm done with Wolfenstein 2

completely doable solo.  The game is a 30 dollar game for a reason.  It's not bad just not a lot of content.

Play alone or with a friend. Be careful about letting randoms join. Some of them can mess you up. But I did meet 2 awesome friends when I was joining as a random lol. 

I wish you could turn off the sister when playing solo.  She steals at least 20% of my kills!  😜

13 hours ago, irishcab said:

I wish you could turn off the sister when playing solo.  She steals at least 20% of my kills!  1f61c.png

I hate it when she doesn't revive you.