Quink666

Will you get all skills while going for weapon mastery trophy?

5 posts in this topic

So after all missions i'm level 50 and i still need 49 skill points to get every single skill. Will you get level 99 doing the mastery for 13 weapons? (I have 1 done already)

Or will this require furthewr grind?

you are fine with level 80!

You will also get skill points from some side missions and for sure while farming weapon kills you will level up an get skill points.

i am level 9x and i even cant spent 1x points, i reached all skills with level 80.

52 minutes ago, wayne1980 said:

you are fine with level 80!

You will also get skill points from some side missions and for sure while farming weapon kills you will level up an get skill points.

i am level 9x and i even cant spent 1x points, i reached all skills with level 80.

Well iv'e done all side missions and can't get anymore skill points from them. So the noly way of getting more is XP from kills and opening chests. 

22 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Well iv'e done all side missions and can't get anymore skill points from them. So the noly way of getting more is XP from kills and opening chests. 

Ok, but strange you count to 99 ...

46 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Level 80 will be enough to get all abilities. 

I couldn't tell you and to be honest I don't even want to know how many times I replayed the tutorial mission to get xp.

Just run through that level on normal difficulty and concentrate on getting the required amount of kills for each weapon and you'll eventually get there. 

This vid by Surgical_Assualt https://youtu.be/5rgo4U8vnvU is very helpful. Running Riverside can net a lot of xp as Abby will sometimes give those repetitive side missions like plant car bomb, tap phone etc which will add an extra 4000xp.