Favorite Gaming Trilogy to platinum

No longer here

Now this is kind of a weird one to answer.

Before Uncharted 4 came out there's no doubt that Uncharted Drake's Fortune, Among Thieves, and Drake's Deception would have been my all time favorite trilogy. 

With Uncharted 4 being a thing my favorite current trilogy is the Metro series. 2033, Last Light, and Exodus. Close runner up is the Dragon Age series with Origins, II, and Inquisition.

But then you have trilogies within a series like the Ezio Trilogy or the Americas Collection from Assassin's Creed. Would those count for those that would have picked them? Would something like Dynasty Warriors 8, Xtreme Legends, and Empires count as well? :hmm: (this includes the 7 versions of those games. :D

*sigh* the stupid thoughts that plague me at night lol.

• Like 1

I'll ignore the stand-alone semi-spinoff titles for this.

I think the only gaming trilogy I've platted is inFamous.

If the Hypderdimension Neptune Re;Birth games count as a trilogy, that's my favorite over the inFamous games.

I've come close with the Mass Effect trilogy, and it would've been my choice had I done so. I haven't played Danganronpa 3 yet to complete that trilogy. Dragon Age is another one I'm close to as well.

I do have the Minecraft platinum across the PS3, PS4 and PS Vita if that counts as a trilogy.

2 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Would say Spyro, but I absolutely hate the 3rd game. Note to OP, Arkham has 4 games, not counting Blackgate or VR. 

Technically its 3, origins isnt associated with it since it was made by wb 

Edited by malachi1987

My first thought was Splinter Cell Trilogy as they sell it on PS3 but the series contains of 6 entries in total...

Next is Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy but those games are from an even bigger franchise :D

The only trilogy i've completed is Nightmares from the Deep and while i enjoyed those games they're far behind the other two Trilogies i mentioned :D

• Like 1

Dark Souls for sure ( Sorry Bloodborne , I'll choose you later I promise <3 ). Especially that feel when you platinum the whole trilogy while playing solo(that means NG++)....mmm praise the sun intensifies.

Other than that...maybe Prince of Persia? Never having enough PoP in my life ( Forgotten Sands doesn't count since it's a cash grab xD )

• 1 month later...

The "to" implies continuously, but the the answer is very easily and generally the Jak and Daxter Trilogy

Sly Trilogy is ruined by its horrendously unskippapble cutscenes in each game (including the fourth).

Dead Space Trilogy is ruined by DS3's beat entire game on hardcore without a single death, as well as the presence (not requirements) of the online trophies, which means it also won't age well.

Spyro Trilogy is ruined by the third game's partially incompetent design of fun allies' gameplay and the irksome trophies attached to them.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy, which counts as it was released with only three games, is ruined alone by the second installment's online trophies, presence and requirement wise.

Have no comment on Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection's and Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy's.

Eventually, I'll get to Ezio's and Bioshock's (and may'be Metro's). Not a fan of Batman, Mass Effect, and Dark Souls, as a whole. Final Fantasy XIII series is a lost cause (for me). If a Styx 3 comes out, I'd love that very heavily.

Edited by EcoShifter