Handyman and medic

Just now, ClintonLS90 said:

Handyman and have been glitched been months along side wounded healer. Behavior has known about these glitched trophies for awhile but have yet to fix them in a update.

According to PSNProfiles, People are still achieving Wounded Healer & Handyman however, No one has achieved the Medic Trophy since Late May...

They may just be buggy at this point, My friend only recently achieved Handyman... just keep going for them in matches, they should pop in time by just playing, best tip for Handyman...Don't be a Dwight :P

1 hour ago, ValkyrieMaxxi said:

According to PSNProfiles, People are still achieving Wounded Healer & Handyman however, No one has achieved the Medic Trophy since Late May...

They may just be buggy at this point, My friend only recently achieved Handyman... just keep going for them in matches, they should pop in time by just playing, best tip for Handyman...Don't be a Dwight :P

They are certainly buggy but obtainable. The problem with those trophies is that they don't pop at the number required in the trophy description. Medic is completely glitched 

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, JamesCapitalll said:

Guys, the trophy is bugged, but can still be caught, you need to be injured and heal 50 people who are down and then heal them for 100% life. Me and my team tested yesterday in a closed room and it worked.

Yeah but the trophy called Medic, is still completely bugged almost no one has gotten it in months. 

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, shawn-norris said:

The stat tracking for healing is completely bugged out.  In order to get Medic, you have to do all 100 heals in 1 match.

I wonder how in the world ican convince the killer or straight up boost to get this.

Edited by The__High_Ground

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2019 at 9:31 PM, ClintonLS90 said:

I still don't have Handyman... I've probably done close to 1,000 gens. I see many newer players are getting it everyday so there must be a bug in my file or something. Been playing since May

Its funny because i dont have it on this account which I play 30x more, but my side account got it. Smh

• Like 1