Handyman and medic

24 minutes ago, Connorsonicblura said:

Yeah, I’m not too sure why Handyman isn’t getting much attention on its brokenness too. 

I've been playing since May. I have probably played close to 1,000 matches as survivor and still don't have the trophy. It's super buggy. Some people get it, some don't

On 10/18/2019 at 1:22 PM, Connorsonicblura said:

They said in their stream just now that numerous bug fixes are coming to the game in this Tuesday’s update. Let’s hope these trophies are some of those.

Not to sound cynical, but knowing BHVR the Medic and Handyman trophies will be fixed at the expense of other trophies glitching out. I do hope these get fixed. It has to be frustrating for those who haven't unlocked these trophies yet.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

Has this game recently got a patch? 3.3.0?

Yes it got a patch this Wednesday, a major one. Check this patch note. 3.3.0 refers as the game version, not the PS4 update.

In this patch, there is no mention of bugged trophies fixes...

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

Is there any way to pop handyman?

No, you simply can’t. Repairing them don’t register, and there are only 7 generators per match. In the end, the trophy plus the platinum is unobtainable until the devs care for once and fix the damn bugged trophies.

EDIT: I just saw that players got it on November 1st and 2nd. My guess is that it’s finally fixed?

Edited by MaxieM0us3

10 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

No, you simply can’t. Repairing them don’t register, and there are only 7 generators per match. In the end, the trophy plus the platinum is unobtainable until the devs care for once and fix the damn bugged trophies.

EDIT: I just saw that players got it on November 1st and 2nd. My guess is that it’s finally fixed?

I just had a conversation with one of them. In fact, they both were in the same match when they did this. Basically, you repair a gen just until it’s about to reach 100% and then have the killer damage it back to 0%. This method took them 2 hours to do. It obviously works though since they got the trophy to pop. 

Can confirm.  What we did was 99% each gen and had the killer kick each one to regress it back to 0%.  You have to do it 101 times in 1 match.  It's ridiculously obnoxious, and it will take you anywhere between 2.5-3 hours.  It's definitely not fixed, just a crazy idea I had that we insanely followed through with.  We wanted to try with both our accounts to make sure it would work, and we both got it after 101 gens.

Edited by shawn-norris

@Connorsonicblura @shawn-norris So I guess it’s doable, only with an hours-long boosting... that’s good to know so we know that the platinum is doable only if people do this to fix those bugged ones. How long will the devs finally fix that mess they created themselves?

I’ll update this guide then.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

I can confirm that the two trophies that involve health states (wounded healer and medic) are really bugged but can be consistently obtained if u get all the heals in one match. I already had my medic when it came out but that is how I got my wounded healer. Since then I have helped 6 other people get their medic/wounded healer in one match and they all got it. We all used perks to speed it up (except no mither) so that wasn't the issue. I am not a fan of this and would much rather have gotten this through playing but seeing as Behaviour is really not releasing any statements, I thought I'd let you guys know.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lil-Gocee said:

I can confirm that the two trophies that involve health states (wounded healer and medic) are really bugged but can be consistently obtained if u get all the heals in one match. I already had my medic when it came out but that is how I got my wounded healer. Since then I have helped 6 other people get their medic/wounded healer in one match and they all got it. We all used perks to speed it up (except no mither) so that wasn't the issue. I am not a fan of this and would much rather have gotten this through playing but seeing as Behaviour is really not releasing any statements, I thought I'd let you guys know.

Thanks dude!