Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris-F124

Flacy-94's Dispute

4 posts in this topic

Flacy-94

Puss In Boots
How are they to fast this is a simple game that can be completed in the time given?

The Walking Dead
How are they to fast this is a simple game that can be completed in the time given?

Game of Thrones

All games are completed in set time. No custom firmware has been used on these games. You can clearly see all games have been earned at the correct times. I have been working on this account hard to rise up the leaderboards this is unfair and has been flagged by someone who doesn't understand the correct flagging system! 

Edited by Flacy-94
Adding more information

Puss in Boots:

You got plat on 1st March 2014.

Why this is out of nowhere almost on top of your list between games done in 2019? 
(it is a rhetorical question...)

Edited by Smashero

15 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Puss in Boots:

You got plat on 1st March 2014.

Why this is out of nowhere almost on top of your list between games done in 2019? 
(it is a rhetorical question...)

It's at the top because it's a recent game that has been played? Recently synced from my second ps3 I use to sync games for others and had that one completed so synced it to my new account! I think if I was able to edit trophy stamps I would choose something a bit more impressive than puss in boots. I can speed run the game and show you me completing the game even though I shouldn't have to haven't broke or abused any of the rules of the site?

Edited by Flacy-94