PSNP Interviews: PooPooBlast - Submit Your Questions

1 hour ago, ResoluteRock said:

@Beyondthegrave07 Been there, done that. Only had to use 4 gates to break Paul’s body and spirit :spank:

A fellow weightlifter I see. How much do you bench? :P What’s your favorite exercise? Are there any bodybuilders / powerlifters you look up to?

Shhh, that has to come from HIS mouth! xD

• Like 1

My question is:

Have you ever started a game thinking “I can’t platinum/100% this game” but, surprisingly, you managed to get all the trophies? What’s that game?

If it happened multiple times, what was the hardest/surprising?

Edited by TurtlePM

43 minutes ago, Rally-Vincent--- said:

Who is your favorite author?

Favourite author, as in book, movie, video game or up to my interpretation? And thanks for asking!

10 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

How on on earth do you come up with your PSN name?

Ah shucks @Dragon-Archon. I was sure @Terra was going to ask this first :p. Btw that question is part of the default questions :)

• Like 1

I'll ask a few questions that are relevant to your studies. I won't ask everything though that I'd like to ask though because I do not wish to take away your time from yourself or answering questions from others. Have a fantastic day and I hope your studies bare fruit for years to come.

1. What is something you enjoy but others find strange?
  2. What is something you hope to discover through working in your field? 
  3. In your field, what is something that currently confuses you? What do you hope to learn about that thing?
  4. You mention biotechnology. From what you have learned thus far, has there been anything within the subject of biotech that has given you more appreciation for said tech? How could it potentially be improved?
  5. If you had to give a lecture to a high school senior class, 1 hr in length, what would the focus of the lecture be and why is it important to teach these through your lecture?
Edited by Dreggit
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PooPooBlast said:

Favourite author, as in book, movie, video game or up to my interpretation? And thanks for asking!

Ah shucks @Dragon-Archon. I was sure @Terra was going to ask this first :p. Btw that question is part of the default questions :)

Ugh!! You’re so difficult lol ? well, your most enjoyable platinum and your least enjoyable platinum and why? 

• Like 2

Keep those questions coming people.

Here are mine:

1. Which Mirror's Edge game do you like better: the first one or Catalyst? Why is that?
  2. If you were in charge of Mirror's Edge 2's development, what would you add/change?

On 7-8-2019 at 2:12 AM, DamagingRob said:

Oh, Dragon, what have you done!?

I've unleashed the poo :awesome: .

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Void said:

Molecular Biology is very interesting indeed while i do not any questions i do wish you best of luck on your PhD.

Thank you! You still have till august 17 if you change your mind!

40 minutes ago, ChristIllusion12 said:

@PooPooBlast My dream has come true! 1f60d.png

Question: You're having sex with your mother whilst your father is having sex with you, do you back out of your mother to be closer to your father or do you go deeper into your mother to back out of your father? 

Top that when they choose to interview me xD 

What the actual fuck?????!!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?????????????????????????????? 

tenor.gif

I don't think I'll answer that hahah if I'm being honest with you here. Try again :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For everyone else,

As an update, I finished the standard questions and I'm currently answering Ferginator88's question. We're getting there!

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, ChristIllusion12 said:

@PooPooBlast I have another question in regards to molecular biology, can I distrupt your nucleus by penetrating your cell membrane with my cytoplasm? ;) 

haha I swear you always come up with euphemisms using words from a topic that you least expect but I approve ;). I'll add that to the list!

• Like 2