PSNP Interviews: PooPooBlast - Submit Your Questions

7 hours ago, MACZ2021 said:

What is your favorite beverage?

Do you know how to play any instruments, and if not, are there any you would like to learn?

Hey! Nice to meet you :wave: and thanks for the questions! 

8 hours ago, Galactic Hyper Balls said:

How many toilets have you clogged, when you super focus your poopoo chi

Stoked you have chosen comrade for thy interview

Hahaa. I am stoked alike broski! 

• Like 1

Hello, PooPooBlast xD

What did you enjoyed the most: Gravity Rush 2 or Remastered? And who is the sexiest: me (!) or Raven? Are you going to finish Borderlands 2? Will eventually play Pre-Sequel and BL3? See ya mate ?

Edit: once youre current lication is "Living on the Edge", wanna know if you are a huge Aerosmith fan as I am. If so, list your top 3 albuns and top 3 songs. Also: Tyler or Perry?

Edited by GravityQueeen
  • Like 1

@PooPooBlast Question: You want toasted bagels for breakfast, you get a bagel out of the fridge and you get the bread knife out of the drawer, you slice through the bagel but accidentally cut your finger at the same time, you have no plasters so you use masking tape in the meantime so you can go out and buy some. The weather is rainy with no hope of sun shine, the house needs cleaning and there's a Tinder girl who won't leave you alone, you go in your car and drive to the store and buy some plasters and pay at the self service check out, they cost £1 and you pay with a £5 note, how much semen do you get on your leg? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ChristIllusion12 said:

@PooPooBlast Question: You want toasted bagels for breakfast, you get a bagel out of the fridge and you get the bread knife out of the drawer, you slice through the bagel but accidentally cut your finger at the same time, you have no plasters so you use masking tape in the meantime so you can go out and buy some. The weather is rainy with no hope of sun shine, the house needs cleaning and there's a Tinder girl who won't leave you alone, you go in your car and drive to the store and buy some plasters and pay at the self service check out, they cost £1 and you pay with a £5 note, how much semen do you get on your leg? 

ROFL sounds like that actually happened to you ?

• Like 1

On 8/7/2019 at 1:06 PM, TurtlePM said:

My question is:

Have you ever started a game thinking “I can’t platinum/100% this game” but, surprisingly, you managed to get all the trophies? What’s that game?

If it happened multiple times, what was the hardest/surprising?

For me, it was NBA 2K16 which was free on PS Plus. Never played an NBA 2K game so I was planning to just play it casually and pick up what trophies I could.

I got into the game, a lot of fun, and while a long plat, there are more difficult ones out there.  It now stands as my rarest trophy at 0.03% and that will be hard to top ?

I know that question wasn’t intended for me but it just resonated lol.

• Like 1