Dragon-Archon

PSNP Interviews: PooPooBlast - Submit Your Questions

60 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

How many toilets have you clogged, when you super focus your poopoo chi

 

Stoked you have chosen comrade for thy interview

Edited by Galactic Hyper Balls
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is your favorite beverage?

Do you know how to play any instruments, and if not, are there any you would like to learn?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MACZ2021 said:

What is your favorite beverage?

Do you know how to play any instruments, and if not, are there any you would like to learn?

Hey! Nice to meet you :wave: and thanks for the questions! 

8 hours ago, Galactic Hyper Balls said:

How many toilets have you clogged, when you super focus your poopoo chi

 

Stoked you have chosen comrade for thy interview

Hahaa. I am stoked alike broski! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Hello, PooPooBlast xD

 

What did you enjoyed the most: Gravity Rush 2 or Remastered? And who is the sexiest: me (!) or Raven? Are you going to finish Borderlands 2? Will eventually play Pre-Sequel and BL3? See ya mate 👍

 

Edit: once youre current lication is "Living on the Edge", wanna know if you are a huge Aerosmith fan as I am. If so, list your top 3 albuns and top 3 songs. Also: Tyler or Perry?

Edited by GravityQueeen
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Pleasure to meet you!! Awesome username, btw!

 

Have you found information from your field of study being misinterpreted in videogames? If so, how?

Edited by Folkenio
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Five more days remaining, keep those questions coming.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there, fellow Yakuza fan!

 

If you were someone living in Kamurocho, what type of denizen would you be like? Or if you felt like joining the yakuza, what family would you join up with and why?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PooPooBlast Question: You want toasted bagels for breakfast, you get a bagel out of the fridge and you get the bread knife out of the drawer, you slice through the bagel but accidentally cut your finger at the same time, you have no plasters so you use masking tape in the meantime so you can go out and buy some. The weather is rainy with no hope of sun shine, the house needs cleaning and there's a Tinder girl who won't leave you alone, you go in your car and drive to the store and buy some plasters and pay at the self service check out, they cost £1 and you pay with a £5 note, how much semen do you get on your leg? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ChristIllusion12 said:

@PooPooBlast Question: You want toasted bagels for breakfast, you get a bagel out of the fridge and you get the bread knife out of the drawer, you slice through the bagel but accidentally cut your finger at the same time, you have no plasters so you use masking tape in the meantime so you can go out and buy some. The weather is rainy with no hope of sun shine, the house needs cleaning and there's a Tinder girl who won't leave you alone, you go in your car and drive to the store and buy some plasters and pay at the self service check out, they cost £1 and you pay with a £5 note, how much semen do you get on your leg? 

ROFL sounds like that actually happened to you 😂

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2019 at 1:06 PM, TurtlePM said:

My question is:

Have you ever started a game thinking “I can’t platinum/100% this game” but, surprisingly, you managed to get all the trophies? What’s that game?

If it happened multiple times, what was the hardest/surprising?

 

For me, it was NBA 2K16 which was free on PS Plus. Never played an NBA 2K game so I was planning to just play it casually and pick up what trophies I could.

 

I got into the game, a lot of fun, and while a long plat, there are more difficult ones out there.  It now stands as my rarest trophy at 0.03% and that will be hard to top 😁

 

I know that question wasn’t intended for me but it just resonated lol.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.