How much people needed to boost?

HaserPL

7 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

I'm pretty sure you need 4 for the basic online stuff. 

3 minutes ago, dj_helyx said:

Minimum of four, but I thought the servers went offline. :hmm:

Thanks. Now I know what to expect. The DIY PMC server went offline, you can get online trophies just fine AFAIK. And I just want to mop up some easy ultra rare trophies ;D.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NeW_CLeaR_HoRRoR said:

^^^ as above... you can play split-screen to get 4 players if I remember correctly.

On 1 console? I have 4 controllers, I would have to buy a 2nd copy of the game. If I can save some money that would be nice.

Just now, A1rPun said:

I wouldn't recommend using 2 PS3's because you need 4 good players (including yourself) to beat Survival Of The Fittest.

One thing to gather players just for one trophy, and another story for boosting everything :D

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2019 at 10:37 PM, A1rPun said:

I wouldn't recommend using 2 PS3's because you need 4 good players (including yourself) to beat Survival Of The Fittest.

The first three maps you can do alone, where you need help is in the final part of the four map, hard for one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arin1979 said:

The first three maps you can do alone, where you need help is in the final part of the four map, hard for one.

The maps are in random order, so the fourth map is not by definition the hardest.

Don't get me wrong, I would like to see someone do this alone on 2 PS3's but I would discourage that.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, A1rPun said:

The maps are in random order, so the fourth map is not by definition the hardest.

Don't get me wrong, I would like to see someone do this alone on 2 PS3's but I would discourage that.

Of the four maps, one is difficult if you leave it for the end, due to the improvements that the enemies have (x2 damage x2 life) and that you have to cover yourself and you are very exposed ... I do not remember the name of the map, what you have to do is choose that map first, the other three already have more where to be safe but still, due to these improvements in the fourth map it is hard if you go alone but being two makes it easier, since you can attack from behind shields or protect two sides and have your back covered.
That's what I did, three and a half maps alone and for the last two waves I called a friend.
If there are four I guess it will be easier ^ o ^

Edited by Arin1979
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

1) Golden shovel award and Necromancer achievement.

2) "How much people needed to boost?" your answer "No platinum for me since that custom mask trophy is no longer obtainable and I don’t have the trophy. X("

... :/