Glitches trophy warning

marfidude

So regarding the two trophies “Horder and Weapon Master” they are know to be glitched and have been since launch. I just purchased all the attachments and equipment and the horder trophy never popped. I tripled checked and restarted my game a few times hoping it would magically pop but it hasn’t. Any ideas on what to do? 

• 5 weeks later...

I got it and just got the weapons one.  Make sure you get the grenade launcher and shotgun attachment. Those only appear on certain rifles. Still need help boosting the Size Matters trophy to get the longshot pistol kill.  Since the change on how eliminations are tracked, you need to knockdown the enemy with the pistol in order to get Size Matters to unlock. 

Add me if you want to try and boost this PSN: CLANTkarnaj

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/10/2020 at 7:41 AM, TiamaTiK said:

Thea have Discord Server "First Contact Entertainment": https://discord.gg/PGzusn

Who has problems with trophies go and complain at #firewall-bug_reports

I did and no response. When I last spoke to anyone from there I was told “it’s not a priority and isn’t game breaking so the chances of it ever being fixed are unfortunately very low”

On 19/10/2020 at 9:47 AM, marfidude said:

I did and no response. When I last spoke to anyone from there I was told “it’s not a priority and isn’t game breaking so the chances of it ever being fixed are unfortunately very low”

Did this trophy glitch on you because you didn't purchase all items from the main menu? I know most others are in the same boat, I'm just talking about your personally.

On 21.10.2020 at 8:07 PM, whittle181 said:

Did this trophy glitch on you because you didn't purchase all items from the main menu? I know most others are in the same boat, I'm just talking about your personally.

Can be purchased from the main game menu or purchased mid-match  - does not matter.
Trophies will be glitched!
The game server is broken.

On 22/10/2020 at 11:45 PM, TiamaTiK said:

Can be purchased from the main game menu or purchased mid-match  - does not matter.
Trophies will be glitched!
The game server is broken.

That is your personal opinion. People are still earning this trophy in October 2020. So the game servers can't be broken for everyone.
I was asking the OP his own experience of the trophy glitching on him.

On 22/10/2020 at 4:07 AM, whittle181 said:

I purchased both in main menu and in lobbies. I mentioned it to the person I spoke to and they replied with a “oh, well that’s bad luck ain’t it”

never got a reply after that even when I had so many questions -.- the devs are ignorant and when they last live streamed I asked about it and they ignored me and so many others. Arseholes had a smirk on their faces when reading the comments I bet -.-

• Like 2

• 1 month later...