Chapter 7 Missing Word

Terra

I replayed the game a total of three times but i can’t get the last word to trigger. (My benefactor was). I did all the endings and got the rest of the words but she never say it no matter how many tries I attempt. I didn’t miss any Quacker tips so what gives? Why won’t it trigger?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The way to get that final word is to guess who is the principal in chapter 6 RIGHT AWAY. Then once you are in chapter 7 as usual read all the QUACKER updates that appear while heading towards either the good end or the true end and you"ll unlock the (My benefactor was) phrase. Hopefully this helps ?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2019 at 0:51 AM, korngamer24 said:

The way to get that final word is to guess who is the principal in chapter 6 RIGHT AWAY. Then once you are in chapter 7 as usual read all the QUACKER updates that appear while heading towards either the good end or the true end and you"ll unlock the (My benefactor was) phrase. Hopefully this helps 1f60e.png

And who is the principal?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 8/21/2019 at 6:51 PM, korngamer24 said:

The way to get that final word is to guess who is the principal in chapter 6 RIGHT AWAY. Then once you are in chapter 7 as usual read all the QUACKER updates that appear while heading towards either the good end or the true end and you"ll unlock the (My benefactor was) phrase. Hopefully this helps 1f60e.png

I'm confused at what part this occurs at. May just give up. 

• i was missing the words suspend and found out why i miss it following the guide as there an error making you miss it

start chapter 7

Quacker
    Check Quacker
    1) Sorry.

if you follow the guide you will enter the reference room to find it empty, so the order should be

start chapter 7

Quacker
    Check Quacker
    1) Sorry.

now when you enter the reference room the two girl will be there to give you the words

in hope this cant be fix in the guide and help others avoiding putting 1 more minutes in this god awful game!

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I can tell, you need at least two complete playthroughs to unlock the "benefactor" word.

I'm not 100% certain, but I think the trigger happens in chapter 6. 

During your second playthrough you unlock another option during the first conversation with the StuCo captain, which allows you to ask him if the janitor is actually the principal (since "you" already know that from your first playthrough).

Now, if you keep playing you should be able to get the "benefactor" word from at least the "Janitor" and the "Nanami" ending (I got the word in both endings right after beating the alien teacher).

WARNING: I did not get the True Ending when I chose the Nanami ending after skipping the whole Chinatsu part of chapter 6. That means, you're gonna have to play through the game at least 3 full times - once for the Nanami True Ending, once for the Wakaba Good Ending and once to unlock the "benefactor" word after guessing the principal in chapter 6.

I have all endings, and now I get this non ending where basically nothing happens and tey start you over at chapter one.

It doesn't even let me get to the demon teacher part. They just say everything is solved and go straight to the credits/rewind to chapter one.

I also have all CG but no collect all cg trophy...

I think I broke the game by reloading to the part where you pick who to look at in Ch. 7 and got the true ending when I wasn't suposed to somehow.

Idk if I should just give up or delete all save files and start the game fresh to get that last word and the CG trophy.

1 hour ago, Macabro said:

I have all endings, and now I get this non ending where basically nothing happens and tey start you over at chapter one.

It doesn't even let me get to the demon teacher part. They just say everything is solved and go straight to the credits/rewind to chapter one.

I also have all CG but no collect all cg trophy...

I think I broke the game by reloading to the part where you pick who to look at in Ch. 7 and got the true ending when I wasn't suposed to somehow.

Idk if I should just give up or delete all save files and start the game fresh to get that last word and the CG trophy.

I had that too. It's because you didn't pick up the pen.

I think the trigger for that is getting all "alternative" endings in every chapter, which you get by making choices that rely on your knowledge of a previous run. The most prominent trigger is not running into the archive during chapter 2 I believe right away, but wait for Toyama to enter the secret hallway behind the wall first. That triggers the whole "drug lab next door" thing. 

If you just randomly choose choices there's a good chance you won't pick up the pen and the game ends after figuring out that the teacher is the "future-reflecting mirror".

To get the "all CGs" trophy you also need to unlock the 6 special CGs, which you get by beating every character's Hard Mode puzzle. I think you unlock Hard Mode by either unlocking all three story underwears (the fourth underwear you unlock by playing Fantasize mode) or by getting specific endings. Either way I had unlocked Hard Mode for everyone after I had all the other trophies.

On 5/8/2020 at 11:38 AM, felemiah said:

I had that too. It's because you didn't pick up the pen.

I think the trigger for that is getting all "alternative" endings in every chapter, which you get by making choices that rely on your knowledge of a previous run. The most prominent trigger is not running into the archive during chapter 2 I believe right away, but wait for Toyama to enter the secret hallway behind the wall first. That triggers the whole "drug lab next door" thing. 

If you just randomly choose choices there's a good chance you won't pick up the pen and the game ends after figuring out that the teacher is the "future-reflecting mirror".

To get the "all CGs" trophy you also need to unlock the 6 special CGs, which you get by beating every character's Hard Mode puzzle. I think you unlock Hard Mode by either unlocking all three story underwears (the fourth underwear you unlock by playing Fantasize mode) or by getting specific endings. Either way I had unlocked Hard Mode for everyone after I had all the other trophies.

Yes. I went went back and picked up the pen and everything fell into place.

You're also right about the CG's. I read a guide that said you didn't need the hard mode CG's but that was wrong. As soon as I beat all the characters on hard and looked at the CG's, the trophy popped and I got the platinum.

I also had to go back to chapter 5 and do the red choice at the end to "fight" Nanami and get her 3rd underwear (orange), so it would let me do her hard mode.

On 3/8/2020 at 8:32 AM, felemiah said:

As far as I can tell, you need at least two complete playthroughs to unlock the "benefactor" word.

I'm not 100% certain, but I think the trigger happens in chapter 6. 

During your second playthrough you unlock another option during the first conversation with the StuCo captain, which allows you to ask him if the janitor is actually the principal (since "you" already know that from your first playthrough).

Now, if you keep playing you should be able to get the "benefactor" word from at least the "Janitor" and the "Nanami" ending (I got the word in both endings right after beating the alien teacher).

WARNING: I did not get the True Ending when I chose the Nanami ending after skipping the whole Chinatsu part of chapter 6. That means, you're gonna have to play through the game at least 3 full times - once for the Nanami True Ending, once for the Wakaba Good Ending and once to unlock the "benefactor" word after guessing the principal in chapter 6.

I can confirm that this works. 

Went back to a chapter 6 save and used the option to ask Kujo if the janitor is the principal. This solved the chapter without having to chase Chinatsu around or "fight" anyone. Sure enough, at the end of chapter 7 the teacher (Kaorin) gave me the final word "my benefactor".

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sure you got all of them? Which list did you use to check whether you got them all? 

In some chapters, there are actually "invisible" words in the word book (which means it won't display question marks for that specific word) and it only gets listed right after obtaining it. 

Should you have all words though, I can only suggest the usual stuff:

Replay the chapter

Try to recollect all words (in that specific chapter) 

Delete the game off your hard drive and reinstall it

From what I can tell both of experience and seeing others having trouble with it, this game is a mess to plat... 

4 hours ago, Imoutolover55 said:

I'm missing I'm sorry mikoto

As far as I remember you get that in the Good Ending, right after the final battle. Just look up a guide as to how to get it (I think you need to go through the whole pen shenanigans after finding out about the drug lab next door, and then look at the Club pres chick after confronting the principal about it)