Finale trophies glitched?

Bayonette_Rho

I've gotten both endings, but the trophies don't seem to pop for me. I tried reloading, even from an earlier save and I've had no luck. Can't help but notice the 0% PSN Profiles completion rate, and an overall 0.3% on a game that isn't especially difficult. Am I correct in guessing others are running into the same problem?

I e-mailed the developers, but I haven't gotten a response. Has anyone else tried this, or anything else?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

So I deleted the game and all my files, reinstalled the game and checked it's version 1.0.0.42(1). I checked to see if there were any updates but my Playstation said it was up to date. I followed this guide that has worked for all other trophies (https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Conarium/walkthrough/1). I followed everything step by step and the following are trophies I still can't seem to get:

-Perfectionist (obvs)

-Bookworm (Most likely user error, I'll be attempting this again later)

-Death-defying

-Earthly Minds over Delicate Souls

-Out-of-Body Experience

-Glutton for Punishment

I've emailed Zoe Trope Interactive on their general and technical issue emails about the problem so hopefully, they give some kind of response.

Can you check your patch version to see if there is a difference? The trophy list shows a 0.3% platinum so there has to be a handful of people with it, just not registered on this website? 

EDIT: Don't worry about looking at your version, it looks like digital games all come with the update patch so there's no point in checking.

Edited by AlexGetsIt
Update
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 24.2.2020 at 4:41 AM, AlexGetsIt said:

So I deleted the game and all my files, reinstalled the game and checked it's version 1.0.0.42(1). I checked to see if there were any updates but my Playstation said it was up to date. I followed this guide that has worked for all other trophies (https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Conarium/walkthrough/1). I followed everything step by step and the following are trophies I still can't seem to get:

-Perfectionist (obvs)

-Death-defying

-Out-of-Body Experience

-Glutton for Punishment

I've emailed Zoe Trope Interactive on their general and technical issue emails about the problem so hopefully, they give some kind of response.

Can you check your patch version to see if there is a difference? The trophy list shows a 0.3% platinum so there has to be a handful of people with it, just not registered on this website? 

EDIT: Don't worry about looking at your version, it looks like digital games all come with the update patch so there's no point in checking.

Hopefully they will fix that soon, thanks for putting up your time and effort so we don’t have to lol :awesome:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24.2.2020 at 3:41 AM, AlexGetsIt said:

-Perfectionist (obvs)

-Death-defying

-Out-of-Body Experience

-Glutton for Punishment

Maybe they not long use on Zoe Trope Interactive, but I just found out they use now call Stormling Studios as the masterminds behind Conarium (they claim on their page).

And name on they same game developer. I think maybe you can send email to them. ( I dont good on english :P)

• 3 months later...

Played this game when it launched, the ending trophys diden't pop for me so i replay it 2 times, tried to reinstall, backed up saves, and in the end i sent an email also, but never got any respons. Sad for a game that was good, and as a lovecraft fan they did the game fairly cool!!

Edited by Brunsausage

• 2 weeks later...

I was look after to contact them. I send them in many different sites. Until they respons! Finally! They wrote here: 

"Thank you for reporting this issue, don't worry on that part. Currently, we are very busy with Transient, our next in line Lovecraftian game and due to being a very small indie team of 3 people, we don't have too much time to look at the previous projects. Surely we'll look into this issue when we have some free time."

So.. only we can do, are wait.

Edited by Antonius87
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 9/29/2020 at 4:44 PM, Antonius87 said:

I was look after to contact them. I send them in many different sites. Until they respons! Finally! They wrote here: 

"Thank you for reporting this issue, don't worry on that part. Currently, we are very busy with Transient, our next in line Lovecraftian game and due to being a very small indie team of 3 people, we don't have too much time to look at the previous projects. Surely we'll look into this issue when we have some free time."

So.. only we can do, are wait.

Thank you for making that happen! Life has been pretty hectic on my end. We will have to keep our eyes out for if they fix it. Who knows, maybe we will be the first ones in a while to get the plat!

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello. I contacted them on Discord thanks to the Iceberg Interactive discord and here is their answer " Thanks for reaching out! We are very sorry to see you are having this issue. This is a known issue but cannot be easily patched, It is a bit technical. In order to fix it we have to recompile the whole game with the most up-to-date version of Unreal Engine but moving to a new version means dealing with tons of problems on all platforms and having another QA session to ensure nothing is broken. Don't worry, this issue is not abandoned and we still have plans to fix it"

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...