amebapiko

dark cloud 1 and 2.

gran turismo from 1 to 4.

final fantasy 12.

dead or alive 2 hard core.

rouge galaxy.

ill bleed.

wild arms series.

champions of north realms & return to arms.

sudeki .... yeah i wanted this to come to the playstation store as an HD, i know it's an original xbox exclusive published by Microsoft studios, but it's still happen and ported over to PC by zoo digital / Zushi games back in 2005.

ghost hunter.

ape escape 1, 2, 3 and an english release of million monkeys.

onimusha series.

rule of roses in HD. ... look i know the combat is super stupid in this ps2 game but i really had fun playing it back then. 

• 2 weeks later...

How did do many people remember about crash 1-3 but no one remembered about CTR? YES, CRASH TEAM RACING! I've gone over 120% so many times on that game, bring all the crash collection on HD with trophies for me and I will bring all my money to you!

Also, some Spyro collection would be nicely loved, plus Dynasty Warriors 4-6 (or maybe only the 6th).

Final Fantasy VIII

How did do many people remember about crash 1-3 but no one remembered about CTR? YES, CRASH TEAM RACING! I've gone over 120% so many times on that game, bring all the crash collection on HD with trophies for me and I will bring all my money to you!
Also, some Spyro collection would be nicely loved, plus Dynasty Warriors 4-6 (or maybe only the 6th).

6th was on HD consoles though..

6th was some Empires shit, I have the plat on it. I want the original fighting and kicking ass Dynasty Warriors 6.

Yea.. that one was on HD consoles unless you mean it was like that.. I wouldn't know as I skipped that one.

The only games I'd like now to see re-released on PS3 have already been mentioned by people before me.

-Final Fantasy XII

-Dragon Quest VIII

- Chrono Trigger (and Cross, though I've never played it)

- Final Fantasy games (... and XII)

So far most of my favorite PS2 games are already made into HD so far the only games I would want are P.. and Final Fantasy XII

Dragon quest VIII

final fantasy 12.

• Like 1