Missing Timestamps?

SoapMacTavish222

I just finished getting the Platinum for this game but my timestamps are not showing up at all? When I click on the trophies on the Vita itself it shows all the timestamps and everything. I have tried syncing it multiple times but on this site it still says unearned trophies. It shows the Platinum icon and I have the S rating next to it for being complete. Has this happened to anyone else?

That's strange

When did you sync the trophies? PSN seems to be having problems at the moment, so maybe it went down as you were syncing and wasn't able to get all the information. I can't check any trophies on my PS4 and PSNTrophyLeaders doesn't pick up anything at all

there's something going wrong. usually if there's a missing timestamp you'll get a green marking with a "missing timestamp" remark. on your profile it's listing missing timestamp with the page being blank. would wait and see what happens maybe the servers are acting up as shadiochao mentioned.

Edited by lordguwa

50 minutes ago, SoapMacTavish222 said:

I just finished getting the Platinum for this game but my timestamps are not showing up at all? When I click on the trophies on the Vita itself it shows all the timestamps and everything. I have tried syncing it multiple times but on this site it still says unearned trophies. It shows the Platinum icon and I have the S rating next to it for being complete. Has this happened to anyone else?

it might be due to the psn being down for a lot of people on ps4 and so on as it is like a effect of rocks if one falls they all fall down.