Which suggestion/update do you want to see on PSNP first?

Mori

Which suggestion/update do you want to see on PSNP first?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Which suggestion/update do you want to see on PSNP first?

• The Ribbon System
    • Backlog on Profiles
    • Fixing Auto-Updates for everyone
    • Finishing the Series
    • White List for Trophies / Games
    • Option to remove completed games from gaming sessions
    • Unattainable trophies color coded and tagged
    • Fixing the Rarity Leaderboard
    • Improved Milestones

I have to say the backlog feature which is really useful and that's what the site needs. The option to remove completed games from sessions would also be really good.

Things like rarity are meh, knocking a few cheaters off the list to turn 9.2% into 9.1% doesn't affect things at all for me.

For me it would be the white listing feature for the handful of games it applies to.

The dispute team must be sick and tired of these reports coming through, week after week.

You've picked a good 8 topics from the ones raised in the past years and all would be enhancements for the site. More to the point, are any of them in development? I haven't been keeping up to date with them.

• Like 1

Don't care for the Ribbon system in the slightest. I'd rather stuff such as the rarity leaderboard being fixed/revamped, also maybe an easier more efficient way of searching for games and trophy lists on https://psnprofiles.com/games. Backlog would be nice update. I know the community has done pretty good effort to track unobtainables and server shutdowns but an entire legitimate list of games with unobtainable status, server shutdowns, store delistings and flaggable trophies would be pretty helpful. 

AND... STOP LETTING HUNTERS GET AWAY WITH KNOWN HACKED TROPHIES.

Edited by Last-_-Judgment
Don't call out others, it's Griefing. RE: It's a legitimate issue yet avoided with mods not following their own rules.
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

@Mori most of the links above are not working atm.

Yeah, unfortunately I have no idea why it doesnt work, I just linked to the threads regarding the topics. Maybe its too much to load up the threads in one post.

Edit: fixed the links

Edited by Mori

29 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

dont see anymore the fucking shit of update personal status like morning or night

27 minutes ago, panikooooos said:

This is pretty important too yeah it wasn't on the list so I didn't think of it, the ability to actually hide users posts, the ignore button is just a meme

I've considered it to add to the list, but I found a post from Sly in this thread that mentions its not possible due to 3rd party software.

9 minutes ago, Mori said:

I've considered it to add to the list, but I found a post from Sly in this thread that mentions its not possible due to 3rd party software.

Surely you just ignore any updates that don't interest you....or am I throwing common sense in the picture there? Surely these kind of threads should be for making improvements to the site not whining because you don't want to see someone say 'good morning'.

I think that if a large portion of the active community wants it, all of these features should be implemented eventually. Here's a breakdown of what I think about the suggested features:

Ribbon System: I personally don't care about this although I do understand the people who do.

Backlog on Profiles: Not sure what this is supposed to be and the link up there seems to be broken. You can apply the filter on your profile though to see all of your incomplete games and there's the trophy advisor too.

Fixing Auto-Updates for everyone: Yes, definitely want to see this. Even if it's not going to make much of a difference it's the principle that counts.

Finishing the series: This would be really convenient although it's not a huge priority to me since you can usually search up the games manually.

White List for Trophies / Games: Yes yes yes. This is long overdue. I feel like some people tend to overlook this way too easily because they aren't affected by it (yet ;))

Option to remove completed games from gaming sessions: This sounds nice. I think this problem is especially bad for people who have lots of completed games on their profiles and use Gaming Sessions a lot. But then, you could also just click on the game on your profile that you are seeking to boost to view available sessions. So again it's "only" about convenience and should be prioritized only after other more pressing issues have been dealt with.

Unattainable trophies color coded and tagged: This would be great since whenever I'm viewing the trophies for a game I have to hope that there is a guide somewhere detailing whether it can still be completed or not.

Fixing the Rarity Leaderboard: This is not a huge priority to me but it would be nice to see it some day.

1 minute ago, freddie1989 said:

Surely you just ignore any updates that don't interest you....or am I throwing common sense in the picture there? Surely these kind of threads should be for making improvements to the site not whining because you don't want to see someone say 'good morning'.

doesnt work i ignored to that user and i still see the fucking shit of update 

• Like 1

Personally First Fixing broken things (As it should always be, first solving the Problem instead of adding more) and then the Backlog thing, i didn't read the Post but i guess it wants to put the ability to build a Backlog on your profile which would be great i always wanted to do that but not liking the sites that allow it (I have an Excel File on my Pc for the Backlog) and having it here would be neat! 

You really added great options to the poll! I guess those are the most discussed ones for sure. However, I voted for two options only. 

1. Backlog Feature
    I don't like adding 0% lists to my profile, so having a separate list a click away would be amazing. This is a highly anticipated feature that I doub't will ever come, but I certainly would use it if it gets implemented. 

2. Auto-Updates
    What is the point of keeping track of statistics if they are outdated and false? I somewhat care about average rarity and proper trophy rarity, so I would certainly welcome seeing this fixed. 

I would also like seeing trophy stacks merged, but I'm sure there are way more people that would be against that, so I guess no need to add it to the poll ? Mostly to have one forum per game, not because of leaderboards. 

I agree with @BB-BakkerJ that customizable milestones could be added as an option though :)

38 minutes ago, freddie1989 said:

I don't follow pal. Someone posts a status update it is public and there to be seen, all you have to do is carry on with your day and ignore it.

What he is referring to is that if you add any user to your personal "ignore" list, you won't see any posts they make, but you will still see their status updates. Not sure if this is a widely requested feature, but I have seen it being mentioned a couple of times. 

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

What he is referring to is that if you add any user to your personal "ignore" list, you won't see any posts they make, but you will still see their status updates. Not sure if this is a widely requested feature, but I have seen it being mentioned a couple of times. 

Right, I see. I didn't realise you could deliberately ignore select people. Why would you want to do that though? We are all here with something in common so always good to hear everyone's view on it. Being petty and blocking people is what Facebook is for.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

My vote will go to be able to customize trophy milestones. Maybe you could add it to the poll.

34 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

I agree with @BB-BakkerJ that customizable milestones could be added as an option though :)

Is there a thread regarding this suggestion? I dont want to add new suggestions, that havent been discussed before, but major suggestions that have been made in the past and recieved a huge resonance. I know that I've read about customazible milestones here and there, but thats about it so far.

6 minutes ago, Mori said:

Is there a thread regarding this suggestion? I dont want to add new suggestions, that havent been discussed before, but major suggestions that have been made in the past and recieved a huge resonance. I know that I've read about customazible milestones here and there, but thats about it so far.

I don’t know if there is a thread for it, I’ve also just seen it mentioned a couple of times and I definitely prefer the old milestones. But nvm, I already voted for whitelisting (that just needs to happen) and fixing the auto updates.