Full house Sinner Question?

I think it was after turning in quest Bonus Communae (one where you're tasked to find stashed treasure in woods and donate it Sasau). After turning that quest in Johanka will hold her second "sermon". After that event you go back to Johanka and trophy will pop during conversation if you have done all.

It can be bit finicky as I had to reload my save few times and do more sins as Johanka didnt talk about all sins. I went to 4 bath maids before she talked about it. 

5 hours ago, Kavatus said:

I think it was after turning in quest Bonus Communae (one where you're tasked to find stashed treasure in woods and donate it Sasau). After turning that quest in Johanka will hold her second "sermon". After that event you go back to Johanka and trophy will pop during conversation if you have done all.

It can be bit finicky as I had to reload my save few times and do more sins as Johanka didnt talk about all sins. I went to 4 bath maids before she talked about it. 

Thanks for the response, unfortunately there's not a lot of good guide material for this DLC yet and it features a lot of easy to miss trophies that would require starting a new playthrough to get. This should help because I've only done the Infernal Dreams quest so far. I don't think I'll be able to get "You had one job" but maybe I have an old save suited for it. Hopefully I can also get Angel of Mercy, but some of these quests do sound tricky.

Edited by bikeman223

17 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

Thanks for the response, unfortunately there's not a lot of good guide material for this DLC yet and it features a lot of easy to miss trophies. This should help because I've only done the Infernal Dreams quest so far. I don't think I'll be able to get "You had one job" but maybe I have an old save suited for it. Hopefully I can also get Angel of Mercy, but some of these quests do sound tricky.

There is good guide on trueachs which I used. I had to start third playthrough for women's lot dlc as I had used lot of alcohol during hardcore run (good way to increase energy) and went for selibacy run during first playthrough. Took little under 40 hours from new save to do all Johanka related trophies. 

19 minutes ago, Kavatus said:

There is good guide on trueachs which I used. I had to start third playthrough for women's lot dlc as I had used lot of alcohol during hardcore run (good way to increase energy) and went for selibacy run during first playthrough. Took little under 40 hours from new save to do all Johanka related trophies. 

Yeah my only problem with those guides was that some of the quests where the trophies popped weren't listed, hence the reason I asked here.

Edited by bikeman223