[EU] Check your emails. 25% code off Summer Sale items.

Mohd_AAAA

The code works on almost everything in the store, not just the summer sale stuff :)

For me it said I got it because Im a "loyal customer", so I guess the code go to people who have bought alot recently, which I have the last year. So if you didnt get it, I would guess you saved alot more money compared to me :D 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Maaden_Swe said:

The code works on almost everything in the store, not just the summer sale stuff :)

For me it said I got it because Im a "loyal customer", so I guess the code go to people who have bought alot recently, which I have the last year. So if you didnt get it, I would guess you saved alot more money compared to me :D 

Do I need to achieve personal bankruptcy from buying too many games to get this code? Because I certainly haven't spent a low amount of money on games these last couple of months.

• Like 3

I read the Terms and conditions and it says you need to fullfill the following:

(i) have registered for the receipt of marketing communications from the Organizer and

(ii) have received from the Organizer an e-mail to the e-mail address associated with their PSN ID containing the discount Code

It is for the following countries: Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Finland, Greece, India, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Qatar, Croatia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malta, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, Czech Republic, Turkey, Hungary, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom or Cyprus.

12 minutes ago, Inuty said:

I read the Terms and conditions and it says you need to fullfill the following:

(i) have registered for the receipt of marketing communications from the Organizer and

(ii) have received from the Organizer an e-mail to the e-mail address associated with their PSN ID containing the discount Code

It is for the following countries: Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Finland, Greece, India, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Qatar, Croatia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Malta, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, Czech Republic, Turkey, Hungary, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom or Cyprus.

I always wondered, is there some box I have to checkmark or how do I make myself eligible for such "events"?

1 minute ago, Mori said:

I always wondered, is there some box I have to checkmark or how do I make myself eligible for such "events"?

^ This

I never got anything like that ever on my account and all receipts from online purchases come directly to my emal too

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Axel_KG5 said:

^ This

I never got anything like that ever on my account and all receipts from online purchases come directly to my emal too

I think you have to checkmark the box that says you want to receive promotional emails from PlayStation. But then again, some people have the box checked and still don't receive these emails.

3 minutes ago, darkb0nl_lx said:

nothing for me

What's the email name ?

"PlayStation Store Summer Sale | New deals just added"

This year I spent atleast 100€ in the store between PS Plus and games. Guess I'm not loyal enough for them

The funny part is that I once got a code for the January 2018 sale, saying I was "loyal", at that time I didn't spent a dime in the store

A shame because I really wanted to buy Dying Light Complete Edition

Edited by maiathewinners

The only not emails I ever get are to notify me of purchases or sales. Never got any offer, never received avatars or themes for game or trophy achievements etc.

Where is this box that needs to be checked for marketing emails? Edit: don't worry saw the instructions above.

Edited by thefourfoldroot