[EU] Check your emails. 25% code off Summer Sale items.

Mohd_AAAA

2 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

Got the code, thanks. It was hidden in plain site. 

For the people having troubles, download the email, open it in the notepad, copy the encripted base64 to some reader online and then look for your code. It doesn't even take 5 minutes 

Saving the email as an .eml file and opening it on a browser should also do it!

3 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

Got the code, thanks. It was hidden in plain site. 

For the people having troubles, download the email, open it in the notepad, copy the encripted base64 to some reader online and then look for your code. It doesn't even take 5 minutes 

This worked. I thought I didn't have a code. Thanks!

I got last year such code. I spent about 100usd and next day i got the code. Cause i couldnt spend more money i had to gift the code to my friend:) I think you must spend some money to attract attention of Sony bots

Edited by IoIly

1 hour ago, quadboy_007 said:

Pretty sure I have seen someone mention that the code is linked to your account, so it won't work for someone else.

My friend was able to buy RDR2 using my code. We are the same psn nationality so i dont know if this code work for different countries or regions

Edited by IoIly

I have a gmail Account and i can only find the Mails when i selecting "showing all Mails" . For me the Sony mails are triggert as commercial Mails and i dont get a notification for them.  When i look under all mails i See them. 

Maybe this help some people

9 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

I was having problems with opening it and don't know why, had to figure out another way

How did you manage it? Outlook doesn't seem to have a download option online and even forwarding it to a Gmail account doesn't seem to work for me either.

I'll likely not use it myself but would be happy to give my code away to someone else if I have one.

Edited by Martain2

24 minutes ago, T-100 said:

Ooh, I am bit jealous, because I would use it ;(, if I had one.

To everyone, who got an e-mail, did you buy sth in the last two weeks?

No I did not.

Every EU player who has enabled commercial e-mails in their account should get this e-mail. The fact that a lot of people don't receive it is not by design. That a lot of people who did get the e-mail could not see the code is not by design. Sony messes up... in varying degrees and all of the time. For example: I got two e-mails, one with "code unavailable" and one with a valid code.

They really want every EU player to receive this code and buy something in the store with it. They can't send this e-mail to everyone of course, you need to opt-in or otherwise it's spam and Sony gets in trouble.

Also, they tailor the tag line to your own spending habits to personalize it and make it more convincing:

- Have you bought a lot recently? Then thank your for your purchases and have this code as a reward.

- Have you not bought a lot recently? Let us entice you to do so with this code.

- Have you never bought anything ever? Then have this code to make your first purchase.

This is how marketing works

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

No I did not.

Ever EU player who has enabled commercial e-mails in their account should get this e-mail. The fact that a lot of people don't receive it is not by design. That a lot of people who did get the e-mail but could not see the code is not by design. Sony messes up... in varying degrees and all of the time. For example: I got two e-mails, one with "code unavailable" and one with a valid code.

They really want every EU player to receive this code and buy something in the store with it. They tailor the tag line to your own spending habits to personalize it and make it more convincing.

Have you bought a lot recently? Then thank your for your purchases and have this code as a reward.

Have you not bought a lot recently? Let us entice you to do so with this code.

Have you never bought anything ever? Then have this code to make your first purchase.

This is how marketing works.

I haven't received any email, and my last purchase was in january 

Edited by Sailar91

10 minutes ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

No I did not.

Every EU player who has enabled commercial e-mails in their account should get this e-mail. The fact that a lot of people don't receive it is not by design. That a lot of people who did get the e-mail could not see the code is not by design. Sony messes up... in varying degrees and all of the time. For example: I got two e-mails, one with "code unavailable" and one with a valid code.

They really want every EU player to receive this code and buy something in the store with it. They can't send this e-mail to everyone of course, you need to opt-in or otherwise it's spam and Sony gets in trouble.

Also, they tailor the tag line to your own spending habits to personalize it and make it more convincing:

- Have you bought a lot recently? Then thank your for your purchases and have this code as a reward.

- Have you not bought a lot recently? Let us entice you to do so with this code.

- Have you never bought anything ever? Then have this code to make your first purchase.

Wow, at first a big thank you for your detailed description. At second, yeah your text is logical. I have activate the mails, I got so many, but this time there was no mail. The fact, why I was disappointed, is that for the NA store they select sometimes the ppl "random"

13 minutes ago, T-100 said:

Wow, at first a big thank you for your detailed description. At second, yeah your text is logical. I have activate the mails, I got so many, but this time there was no mail. The fact, why I was disappointed, is that for the NA store they select sometimes the ppl "random"

If that is the case then holy heck. I know that sending millions of e-mails in a short time span is not the easiest thing to do anymore but a company like Sony should be able to pull that off I hope.

Anyway, I think it could be interesting if people who did not receive the e-mail would list their provider instead of their recent spending habits. I am with Gmail and received the e-mail without problems.

In general Gmail is fantastic for handling bulk email on the receiving end. But I do know that Microsoft (Outlook/Hotmail/etc) is pretty bad at it. They will often drop e-mails they consider 'spam' (and that treshold is low) completely into /dev/null without even a notification to the sender. Some may even get through whch makes it all the more puzzling and sometimes simply impossible to solve.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

4 hours ago, Martain2 said:

How did you manage it? Outlook doesn't seem to have a download option online and even forwarding it to a Gmail account doesn't seem to work for me either.

I'll likely not use it myself but would be happy to give my code away to someone else if I have one.

I really don't know how to explain, when you download the email it will automatically open it in an Outlook format, just right click it and ask to open it in a notepad. 

To download the email on Gmail follow this https://support.google.com/mail/answer/9261412?hl=en

Got mine, thanks for the Links and all infos here, that's great :D

It works only on 1 title right? Not on like 3-4 if i get them together? 

I Followed the Info on the Linked site here and the Guy said to Download Mozzilla thunderbird for the Mails, with that you can actually download the Mail itself.

2 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

No I did not.

Apparently, the selection was random:

I am a regular costumer for years and I didn't receive anything. RNG stuff is never my friend, though, so I'm not very surprised...