[EU] Check your emails. 25% code off Summer Sale items.

Mohd_AAAA

22 hours ago, toofhairy said:

If you got an email with no code (like I did), there may in fact be one buried in your email - you need to open the email in plain text mode; this post explains the steps necessary:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/eu-psn-sale-massive-summer-sale-until-21-8.130846/page-5#post-23437356

I followed them and lo and behold, my email had a code.

Thanks! I found my code. Sony need to fix this shit...

23 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

Got mine, thanks for the Links and all infos here, that's great :D

It works only on 1 title right? Not on like 3-4 if i get them together? 

I Followed the Info on the Linked site here and the Guy said to Download Mozzilla thunderbird for the Mails, with that you can actually download the Mail itself.

It's the entire basket. So however much you can put in its 25% off. I myself bought 4 DLC's 

These offers tend to be for newer accounts or those who don’t buy from the Store much.

I used to get them when I first started but since I purchase quite a bit, it has been forever since I got one.  Same thing happened with a more recent account I set up for boosting purposes.  Some nice, initial promos (that my main account never got) but that have also since dried up.

TL;DR Keep creating new accounts and you will get more promos.

7 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

REALLY? DAMN glad i asked, gonna save me quite a bunch then, thanks! 

Yes, there is a limit of 10 items or $250(?) in the cart though.

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, djb5f said:

These offers tend to be for newer accounts or those who don’t buy from the Store much.

At least not in this case, it seems this was distributed regardless of one's puchasing behaviour....

Thanks to the OP for the info, I had to switch my Thunderbird to text only too, to be finally be able to see the code in the mail...

Link with the promotion details,what you can buy or not:

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/icd25-august-2019/

The problem with the message seems to be inside the mime email they sent. The code is bugged and not working for everyone. Just think how many promotional codes could have been lost due to Sony dumbness...

And still awesome anyone managed to find this. And that hopefully works, as I have not tested it yet.

BTW it's probable you can only use it once, and the store basket is limited to 10 items. According to the conditions in the link can't be used in the PS3 and Vita stores,only in a PC browser or PS4.

If someone that had the code hidden used it feedback would be nice.

Remember if you use gmail there's a good chance the email is in the promotions tab or the spam.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, djb5f said:

Yes, there is a limit of 10 items or $250(?) in the cart though.

Oh not a problem, gotta get 4 games anyway and if i did math right it leaves 15 € the Discount which would be pretty nice to get something else in a future sale :dance:

Soo for the code i gotta put it in at the final check right? Not like a normal Code in the Code Section of the store?

And i actually need a payment method on the account? It doesn't work if i just take and put the money via Gamestops PSN Codes? 

Edited by Sora9427

23 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

Got the code, thanks. It was hidden in plain site. 

For the people having troubles, download the email, open it in the notepad, copy the encripted base64 to some reader online and then look for your code. It doesn't even take 5 minutes 

Thank you this is what I was looking for and worked perfectly.

Makes you wonder how many other times we've missed these codes.

Edited by Anke
  • Like 1

so none for U.S. right?

if so i likely wont receive one due to not getting newsletters in a long time. so if by chance there is a U.S. one going around and if someone's not going to use it can i have it? thanks. been a long while since we even got these. 

12 hours ago, RJP_X said:

so none for U.S. right?

if so i likely wont receive one due to not getting newsletters in a long time. so if by chance there is a U.S. one going around and if someone's not going to use it can i have it? thanks. been a long while since we even got these. 

Excuse me but don't you americans get similar things maybe 2-3 times every year? I think the last time we europeans have seen discount codes was years ago...

Edited by Lance_87

On 2019-08-08 at 10:43 PM, toofhairy said:

Saving the email as an .eml file and opening it on a browser should also do it!

Holy shit that actually worked! Somehow when reading the email in chrome i just didn't see the code or the offer. Downloaded Thunderbird and saved the mail as .eml and opened it in chrome and all of a sudden i could find the code. Is playstation aware of this issue?

No code for me, checked the source of the message and there is nothing there. I do have the "more games added" mail, there's just no code below it, seems there is some sort of ruleset that only gives some people the code.