pandaswithbombs

Guide

8 posts in this topic

I'm glad you'll get use out of this. Consider subscribing as I'll have more videos for it every Wednesday and Saturday pretty much until Sept scheduled. I'm trying to wrap this up before I move on to another game. 

Thank you for taking the time to create this guide!  I played this game when it first game out about 9 years ago, got a bunch of trophies but never got the Platinum.  This gives me motivation to come back and play it again.  When I do, I'll subscribe to your YT channel as well.

I appreciate the feedback. I'm working on Rage and Red Dead Redemption (1) for now, hopefully I can get those out a little quicker since it's not my first one anymore :). I tried looking for games that are missing guides so my videos may be useful, any suggestions?

On 11/30/2019 at 11:51 PM, pandaswithbombs said:

I appreciate the feedback. I'm working on Rage and Red Dead Redemption (1) for now, hopefully I can get those out a little quicker since it's not my first one anymore :). I tried looking for games that are missing guides so my videos may be useful, any suggestions?

I have a ton of suggestions, please note I know it's impossible to entertain a quarter of these selections but I wanted to list the games I would jump into with a guide on this site:

Sniper Ghost warrior 1 and 2

Hitman 2 (2018)

WWE 2K20

WWE Legends of WrestleMania

The Saboteur

Metal of Honor – Multiplayer already completed recently

Any NHL game starting with NHL 14 (all the multiplayer components are still online as well)  I'm a huge NHL fan.

Cabela’s Big Game Hunter 2010

Killzone HD

Homefront 1

Cabela’s dangerous Hunts 2011

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

Lost Planet 2

Remember Me

Resistance 3 (servers shutdown but no multiplayer trophies associated with online play)

Grid Autosport

The Golf Club

Project Cars

Dead Island & Dead Island (Definitive Edition)

Dirt Rally

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition

Thanks again for Naughty Bear!

I added your suggestions to my list of possible ones. I didn't realize Dead Island didn't have one so maybe I'll work on that one because I've been looking for a reason to check it out.