Social Link Stats and Social Links

Legchomper

I've been playing this game and kinda following a guide here and there, I've got all social links so far but I couldn't access the scene with Margeret where she's alone in the velvet room. I know I'll still have stuff to do in second playthrough so if all else fails I could just do it there, but how will I know I'll have enough knowledge or whatever else I'll need for future social links? Also is it possible to get the good ending on the first playthrough? and if so how much time at the end do I have to max out any unfinished social links? I'm still a bit confused how it works. 

You must go through the story one more time almost until the end of the game again in order to see Margeret alone. Now if you mean about the atributes the main character have it carry over in the next plauthrough with another nice extras like get more money, more exp, etc,. You can as well reach the good ending in your first playthrough, however in order to fight with Margeret you need to do two playthrough. 

I use this walkthrough when play P4 golden: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/vita/641695-persona-4-golden/faqs/64387 Persona 4 Golden is a great game, enjoy it!

On 8/8/2019 at 6:55 PM, AlchemistWer said:

You must go through the story one more time almost until the end of the game again in order to see Margeret alone. Now if you mean about the atributes the main character have it carry over in the next plauthrough with another nice extras like get more money, more exp, etc,. You can as well reach the good ending in your first playthrough, however in order to fight with Margeret you need to do two playthrough. 

I use this walkthrough when play P4 golden: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/vita/641695-persona-4-golden/faqs/64387 Persona 4 Golden is a great game, enjoy it!

I mean about knowledge and stuff, will it carry over in NG+?

On 8/10/2019 at 11:07 AM, jantrick2 said:

Yeah all social stats carry over but social link progress is reset.

There's a trophy for completing all social links, if I'm missing one or two and do them second playthrough will I get the trophy or will I have to max them out all in one?

Just now, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

There's a trophy for completing all social links, if I'm missing one or two and do them second playthrough will I get the trophy or will I have to max them out all in one?

Social links don't carry over, they all start back at 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/8/2019 at 1:55 PM, AlchemistWer said:

Sorry to dig up and older post, but was wondering if you could clarify that this guide, if followed will walk you towards the plat, or is there additional guides to follow?

8 hours ago, damcrac5 said:

Sorry to dig up and older post, but was wondering if you could clarify that this guide, if followed will walk you towards the plat, or is there additional guides to follow?

I used it two times in order to earn the platinum in NA and EU version. If you want you can use a walktrough inside this site in “guide” section. Never use this one but probably the guy who made it did it with trophies in mind. In an case, P4 need at least two round in order to earn each trophy.

• Like 1