Shopping ?

This is what I gathered.

SHOPPING!!!! trophy_bronze.png
Purchased items at every store.

There are around 40 stores located around Akiba and you need at least 53,000 Yen to buy the cheapest item in every store. This trophy seems to be little bit buggy, because it may not pop even you buy one item in every store as some players mentioned. Just in case you should have a lot of money (~200,000 Yen or so) then make a separate save data, and then buy a few items in every store until the trophy pops. Reload the save to recover the amount of money which you spent. You should buy exclusive items in every store, since they are only available in specific stores.

You can do the money trick in case you need more money, however, please take note that you can't access to the stores in Akihabara Park and Yodobashi Area until you reach certain part of the story. You can check a list of stores here.

Note: you also need to buy something in Maid Cafe as well. Some players mentioned that you really don't need to buy anything in Maid Cafe, however, I got this trophy after I bought one food item there.