happyman778

Boosting and getting trophies

10 posts in this topic

I bought this such a long time ago, and never really got around to collecting the trophies. 

Hence I ask this knowledgeable community how easy is it to still boost/collect these trophies these days? I'm working on The Last of Us at the moment but after that...

Regards,

happyman778

To get the base game done shouldn't be too much hassle. The DLC is another matter. I did this game around a year ago and it was just about impossible to get games on DLC maps

I got all the trophies legitimately by myself except for rank 100 which I boosted given I was only rank 50 after I unlocked all the other trophies. The only problem you should have is finding games for some of the DLC as it was a little tricky at times back when I did it. To grind for rank 100 is a bit grindy but very straightforward, just need some people from a boosting session and a rubber band helps. Everything else should be easy as long as there are enough people playing the game so if that's the case then you're definitely good to go which is likely as it's a 4 year old AAA current gen Star Wars game. You can get people to boost if have any problems anyway. You should be fine.

I just picked this game back up myself, hoping to finish out the 100%, need 1 trophy in Bespin and everything in Scariff or w/e its called. PSN ID is Onime86. I have my brothers PSN account that can take up another body slot too, but getting a full 16 on those DLC maps are hard, so for now im just going to leave our 2 accounts on in the DLC lobbyies on weekend mornings (PST) and see if anything comes together. Heres hoping for some ppl joining ^^;

Onime86.png

Edited by Onime86

can someone update me on the online state of this game currently? does someone still play it?

Its hard to find a session on your own as most are empty i had to wait like 30 minutes to find a game of blast.  

Update.

I was using the wrong server. Seems the game is quite active its just some of the dlcs that are  empty like Scariff.

Edited by Krystian3060
To update

I’ve started playing this again and have no issues getting trophies without boosting. Modes are mostly all active during peak times like weekends, otherwise it is a little difficult. There is still quite a large player base for this 

if u cant find any games switch the server you are searching on, EA reallly messed this one up with matchmaking.

Still playable, still boostable and still can get all the trophies.

But with more than just a effort.

And the 4 DLC dying slowly, but sure day by day...

I may as well put it here. I have 4 x PS4 and copies of this game. I need a lot of base stuff done And DLC if anyone’s interested 

jwill_55