More Lost Tales confirmed

I mean, at least we know in advance it’s coming. People still have Shadow of the Tomb Raider installed because the DLC tab still says ‘coming soon’, and that’s probably an oversight by the developers. I still have Battlefront 2 installed on the small chance they throw a dlc trophy in.

Amnesia the collection even got a new difficulty trophy out of nowhere 2 years and 4 months after release. 

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

I already decided that AC Odyssey will be one of the few games I’ll never trade in. I still enjoy it immensely every time I pop it in, which is every couple months. It’s nice to have some new quests to come back to every time I turn the game on. Most of the Lost Tales have been great, lengthy quests too.

Really looking forward to new content, especially the Discovery Tour!

54 minutes ago, Copanele said:

I will start Oddysey after I am done with Origins... I will ask my grandkids to finish it lol , so much content!

Strangely this non-stop dlc train doesn't really bother me...way better than releasing subpar games every year.

Yeah. I still feel that franchise fatigue can still set in for some people with such big games, even if they are released every other year. But, if trophy statistics are anything to go off, there’s always a drop-off when it comes to getting DLC.

Maybe people just aren’t able to get around to it instantly, but DLC owners always decrease in number after each pack’s subsequent release. Though this site is a relatively small sample of everyone who plays.

The expansion areas are gorgeous, especially Atlantis part 3, but the quests and progression in them are awful. "Oh hey here's a to do list of stuff, but in order to do some of them you have to get these 5 pieces of armor then once you're done with the chores you can fight the boss"

Or part 3 "just do all the side quests over the map until story progresses"

I really didn't enjoy the DLC personally, it just dragged.

• Like 3

On 8/8/2019 at 9:00 PM, Grample_Gust said:

According to an official update given by Ubisoft himself: 

"We haven't reached the end of the Lost Tales just yet. We'll see you in September for the next one. 1f609.png"

Do not uninstall, discovery tour also launches soonish, which could contain trophies.

Source: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey August 2019 Update

Huh nice. Hopefully I'll be done with the plat and DLCs in time for that, though I've still a long ways to go.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Over 90 GBs? Ridiculous. 

Pretty soon everything is going to dwarf God of War 3 in file size, and that was an absolute beast for those folks who downloaded the game back on the PS3.

You must not play new games since a lot of games are pushing 90gbs now a days. The more detail and content the game has the bigger the install size is. It’s certainly not ridiculous just go play some shitty indie game I’m sure it has a small install size for you lol

• Like 3