Trophy thoughts?

This looks atrocious and gameplay is probably atrocious too and seems to play like your typical button masher.

At least it'll be cheap and have a simple trophy list with no grinding s**t, but to be honest they should pay us to play this. $5.56 on Steam is way too much. But maybe I'd pick it up for $2.50 on sale. It depends how long it will be/how long I'd have to torture myself.

I guess dinosaurs fans have yet to wait for a good dinosaur game. I haven't had the possibility to try infamous Godzilla on PS4 and now it's pulled from PSN store.

• Like 1

On 8/9/2019 at 5:52 AM, Spinosaurus Rex said:

This looks atrocious and gameplay is probably atrocious too and seems to play like your typical button masher.

At least it'll be cheap and have a simple trophy list with no grinding s**t, but to be honest they should pay us to play this. $5.56 on Steam is way too much. But maybe I'd pick it up for $2.50 on sale. It depends how long it will be/how long I'd have to torture myself.

I guess dinosaurs fans have yet to wait for a good dinosaur game. I haven't had the possibility to try infamous Godzilla on PS4 and now it's pulled from PSN store.

Way to stick up for your fellow dinosaurs, dude.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
9 minutes ago, AquaNSky said:

Is Goo.F.O. Bugged or difficult? Or are people just quitting before this 'boss'?

I think it’s bugged, the NA list never synced to PSN so nobody knows if that version is also glitched, I almost bought the US one last week when it was on sale, glad I checked this site first

• 3 months later...
32 minutes ago, The_Retro_Maniac said:

I would of played this but from checking here and reviews the 100% is not possible which sucks but the reason im only seeing this is because it's on the main page of this site like its a game just been submitted so whats going on with it?

The new list is the NA stack. Trophies never were added to Sony’s servers until now. The list previously just didn’t sync.

So not a new game or release, it’s  just That the trophies have finally been added on Sony’s end.

35 minutes ago, The_Retro_Maniac said:

I would of played this but from checking here and reviews the 100% is not possible which sucks but the reason im only seeing this is because it's on the main page of this site like its a game just been submitted so whats going on with it?

The devs waited several months before finally making the North America version of the game syncable.