Planetside 2 2.0 EXP Boost

Orphioon

https://www.planetside2.com/news/ps2-a-new-soldier-ps4-game-update-august-2019

For anyone interested in this games 100%, they recently released a massive update to the game that added a 4th faction and started trickling in the building mechanics to be eventually fully implemented. on top of this, they implemented a 50% exp boost for people who play with PSN+, this is an incredibly long 100%, so this is a massive boon.

The games servers will be especially populated now due to this recent update, so i suggest anyone interested in this 100% take as much advantage of this as possible.

Edited by Orphioon
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
15 hours ago, quickfoozlle said:

is this boostable?

Not really, the game heavily de-incentivizes boosting, the community is very much against "stat padding" and theres tools out there to easily tell if someone is or not (they can check how many times you died too or killed a specific person)
If you want to grind EXP very fast the best way to do it (my info is at least a year or 2 old) is to invest in being a medic and mass heal during very heated conflicts, things like the revive grenade and the vehicle healing aura are massively useful in getting massive amount of exp fast.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2019 at 10:07 PM, Orphioon said:

they recently released a massive update to the game that added a 4th faction

After years and years, I'm deciding to get back to PL2 - the NOS faction looks amazing. Do you by any chance know if trophies are tracked and unlocking properly if you play as that faction? I know in theory, it should work since it's still tracked via Directives...but you never know.