What 3 games/series do you wish got playstation ports and why?

GoodVulture

For me it would go:

1. Left 4 Dead (1&2) - great coop games to play with a mic and some friends, i'm sure the plats would be quite rare too if the trophy list was the same as xbox's

2. Alan Wake - big fan of survival horror and remember really liking this one as a kid

3. Legend of Zelda series - good games nuff said

what about you guys?

• Like 4

Gothic series - I would definetly print the platinums for those bad boys.

Witcher 1 and 2 - same as above.

Disciples series - turn based strategy that is not jRPG, it can be played with a controller, same as above. 

All those beasts were from the glory days of PC gaming and boy I would like to play them on console even though they are fairly old.

• Like 4

Instead of listing three games, I post three consoles for a total of 8 games because I'm a rebel against the rules lol

XBOX: Gears Of War 1-2-3, Alan Wake and Splinter Cell Conviction

NSW: Octopath Traveler, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and last Zelda game 

Nintendo Gamecube: Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes

• Like 1

Pandoras Tower, bc I loved it on Wii and it worked so well with the move controllers of the wii, that could be done with moves of PS4 as well. The game had a fantastic atmosphere and I loved how I had to use the whip weapon.

Zelda series oc!

pokemon series. these are the only games is kind of miss since I don't play games on other consoles anymore and I don't see why I should by a new console for 2 games that doesn't even add to my profile.

I think i'd steal from Xbox: Gears of War series, Fable series and Forza Horizon series (or Lost Odyssey - because I loved that game so much)

But games that can be ported from PS2/PS1, I'd say: LOTR: Third Age, Burnout series and maybe Simpsons: Hit and Run

(I haven't played any nintendo exclusives)

Edited by Last-_-Judgment
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

I think i'd steal from Xbox: Gears of War series, Fable series and Forza Horizon series (or Lost Odyssey - because I loved that game so much)

But games that can be ported from PS2/PS1, I'd say: LOTR: Third Age, Burnout series and maybe Simpsons: Hit and Run

(I haven't played any nintendo exclusives)

What about grand tourismo or driveclub instead of Forza?

For me:

1. Total War Seris, although it's better to play on PC
  2. Halo
  3. Freelancer

8 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

What about grand tourismo or driveclub instead of Forza?

For me:

1. Total War Seris, although it's better to play on PC
  2. Halo
  3. Freelancer

Honestly, I havent played Gran Turismo. DriveClub was way too boring. I'm not really big on the simulation racing. Reason I say Horizon instead of Motorsport though is Forza Horizon has a very interesting and satisfying free roam. And to be honest I think they have better maps than Burnout Paradise. Horizon is still technically simulation but there's a lot more to it than other racing simulations, and it makes it more unique. 

Edited by Last-_-Judgment
  • Like 1

#1 Legend of Legaia

#2 Legend of Dragoon

#3 FFVIII.....

Oh wait we are! :insert maniacle laughter: FINALLY!!! My favorite FF getting it's overdue Platinum!

#3.1 FF4-6, ahh hell 1 2 and 3 as well

#3.2 Chrono Trigger

#3.3 Chrono Cross

...ok that may have been more than 3 technically....

• Like 2

- Age of Empires Series

One of the best strategy games I've ever played in my life and because I used to play this as a kid.

- The Witcher 1 & 2

Loved The Witcher 3 and would like to learn more about the lore and the world.

- Pokémon Series

Pokémon series was always fun to play on the Nintendo DS and would like to see these games with trophies because back in the day I always got lost on what to do next.

Edited by alanhoutman2
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Though, getting a platinum for Legend of Zelda: BoTW would be insane! (I'd totally go for it!)

I've actually thought about this before and wondered (theoretically of course) how they would handle the korok seeds and inventory space. Would a trophy be tied to just maxing out all inventory space, or would you need to find all 900 effing seeds to get a trophy?

If getting the platinum required all 900 seeds, I gotta admit I'd probably bail on the platinum pursuit.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

I've actually thought about this before and wondered (theoretically of course) how they would handle the korok seeds and inventory space. Would a trophy be tied to just maxing out all inventory space, or would you need to find all 900 effing seeds to get a trophy?

If getting the platinum required all 900 seeds, I gotta admit I'd probably bail on the platinum pursuit.

Haha, that one would take me at least 10 years to get. Lol. I also thought about "open every treasure chest in the game." That would be horrible due to missables in the dungeons or the "get 100% in the game." Most people sit around like 10% when they finish!!!

• Like 1