What 3 games/series do you wish got playstation ports and why?

GoodVulture

The ones I would've mentioned are here already (zelda, pokemon, fire emblem, fable) so I'll go for some others.

1. Mega Man Battle Network. (I've only played White and Blue from the 3 series but I enjoyed them thoroughly so maybe I'd enjoy the rest of them)

2. Star Wars Episode 1: Racer (I liked the first game more than its sequel on the PS2)

3. Any and all Dance Dance Revolution games the Sony systems didn't get. :devil: 

The Last Story i just love this game i played it on the Wii the reason why i bought this console and its made by the creator of Final Fantasy.

Pandoras Tower i do not remember much of the gameplay but the story was fantastic i would love it play it on PS4 

Xenoblade i just love the Xenosaga series and whilst its not the same Xenoblade is very similar to it and there is not been any sort of RPG that comes close to the environment and settings of the Xeno series so for that reason i would love for this to be on PlayStation

Edited by DarkSoleride
  • Like 1

1. Postal Trilogy (Postal Redux, Postal 2, and Postal 3) - I even included a customized trophy system for these three games itself; despite these games being wholly controversial, these hidden gems deserve to be in the Playstation field. PS Store needs gems like this.

2. Left 4 Dead 1 & 2

3. Half-Life 2 trilogy (Includes Half-Life 2, Episode 1 & 2)

1. Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 - Played on PC. Have played this multiple times back in college and probably spent hundred of hours. Fell in love with the story and gameplay (was caught off guard to that main protagonist story twist, didn't see it coming). I prefer KoToR 1 but KoToR 2 is not that bad.

2. Fable 1 - Played on PC. I was forced to upgrade my videocard from GeForce FX5200 to 6600GT as game crashes on certain areas (probably requires extended gpu power) and just to experienced how beautiful the environment in this game. I remember leveling my character to max to unlock and learn new skills and ended up he looking very old :)

3. Jade Empire - Played on PC. Can't really recall the plot or story of the game hence would like to play it again.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, MegaZeroXX said:

1. Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 - Played on PC. Have played this multiple times back in college and probably spent hundred of hours. Fell in love with the story and gameplay (was caught off guard to that main protagonist story twist, didn't see it coming). I prefer KoToR 1 but KoToR 2 is not that bad.

2. Fable 1 - Played on PC. I was forced to upgrade my videocard from GeForce FX5200 to 6600GT as game crashes on certain areas (probably requires extended gpu power) and just to experienced how beautiful the environment in this game. I remember leveling my character to max to unlock and learn new skills and ended up he looking very old :)

3. Jade Empire - Played on PC. Can't really recall the plot or story of the game hence would like to play it again.

That is one badass selection <3 Especially Jade Empire, from the times when BioWare was king of RPG. What a beautiful chinese saga.... (Chosen one saving the Empire from the evil emperor with the help of his/her friends, companions, demons, kung fu and drunken master style)

Also KOTOR boy oh boy... full remaster would put all the bullshit EA released to shame. Too bad that's part of a non-cannon story now ( Because Disney) so...yeah. KoToR 1 was crazy especially with the brutal mid-game reveal but I personally preferred KoToR 2 by Obsidian...darker, story was better said and somehow the lore was abit too mature for the goofy Star Wars lightsaber christmas xD Kreia was one of the best characters in the whole Star Wars franchise (before episode 7 that is)

Honestly whoever owns a PC should try these games. Actually I believe I might reinstall them , need to polish my iron hand palm strike on the villainous Viper users while chinese riffs are in the background. 

• Like 1

1. Pokémon series:

Nostalgia - Instant buy - so many awesome ideas for trophies. Don't k ow why it isn't happening. 

2. Warcraft III:

I Played it so many hours. And it gets a remaster but I want to play it on PlayStation. I love this game

3. Mario games:

Just because they are fun and I'd buy all of them, even the old ones. 

BRING ME A CURRENT GEN VERSION OF QUAKE 3.

I don't care if it's only on PS4, Xbox, or Switch, I have the lot, don't care if it's just the 360 version made back compat, just give me a god damn current gen version of Quake 3.

id, Bethesda, get the fuck on it.

Hell, I'll even make a Bethesda.net account for it!

On 8/9/2019 at 9:12 PM, ZitMeatloaf said:

I've actually thought about this before and wondered (theoretically of course) how they would handle the korok seeds and inventory space. Would a trophy be tied to just maxing out all inventory space, or would you need to find all 900 effing seeds to get a trophy?

If getting the platinum required all 900 seeds, I gotta admit I'd probably bail on the platinum pursuit.

There’s enough material there that they could make it an ultra rare plat easily

all shrines

all korok seeds

all armor sets collected and upgraded

kill a silver monster of every type

Completely fill the compendium

kill Ganon without activating any divine beasts

Plus your standard stuff like beat all divine beasts, collect all the memories, etc etc

DLC: 

master mode

Trial of the sword

the new divine beast

That would be a coveted 100%. I can see the forums being so lit if that was on this website. Hahaha

Ys series: On the PS4 we're still missing Oath in Felghana, Ark of Napishtim, & Seven. As for Celceta, I'm sure XSeed will get to it. Ys I & II also, but the above ones come first.

Ridge Racer: Some version of it for PS4, even if it's only Ridge Racer 7 remastered for 4K.

Mass Effect: Remaster the original trilogy for 4K & 60 FPS. Probably something the present EA won't do, but it's fun to dream.

Time Crisis: Alright, I know I'm cheating a bit here because this makes 4, but anyway... it's a shame that Bandai Namco has let Time Crisis 5 go without a console port for 4 years. We need some gun games on PS4 such as this one. Namco should make a wireless GunCon 4 or use the PS Aim controller.

• Like 3

1. Super Smash Bros. Series - This game series has evolved a lot since it's days on the N64 and has since become more than just a love letter to Nintendo. This series with Ultimate has become a love letter to gaming itself with characters from Nintendo, Sega, Capcom, Konami, Square Enix & Microsoft all joining the battle. If this series got ported to consoles like the PlayStation; that would open up a realm of possibilities for character inclusions. Kratos anyone.
  2. Sunset Overdrive (Port) - This is one of the few games on the Xbox One I genuinely wish would go multi-platform since in my opinion it's the best game on the system. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've played through this game and I feel it's only right it should join it's fellow Insomniac titles on the PlayStation platform.
  3. Sonic The Hedgehog Series (Past Games) - I'm really wanting all of the past Sonic games to release on the PS4 honestly. There are games I loved (Generations, Unleashed, Sonic Heroes) and some games I never even got to play (Colours, Lost World, Sonic & The Black Knight). There are even some that weren't the best but I'd love to try again (Sonic 06 & Shadow the Hedgehog) but I'd just love to see this series make the jump with all the ports.

Honorable Mentions:

1. Persona 3 & Persona 4 Golden
  2. Nights Into Dreams & Nights Journey of Dreams
  3. Dead Rising 3 - Because I want to complete my Dead Rising collection on PS4
  4. Crash Twinsanity
  5. Dead Space Trilogy
  6. Mass Effect Trilogy
  7. PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale
  8. Ratchet & Clank Series (Original Trilogy, Future Series & Spin-Offs)
  • Like 2

Vampire : The Masquerade, Vampire : The Masquerade Redemption, Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines like all the games. Bloodlines 2 should be coming in 2020.

Command & Conquer all where good in my opinion until and including Zere Hour. The games after 2003 i did not like as much. 

Never Winter Nights do i need to say why?

Despite Witcher 3 i would also like to see Witcher 1&2 on console.

Age of Empires (never enough RTS)

Crysis 1, would like a remaster of 2 on PS4.

Requiem: Avenging Angel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 

Sacred 1&2 (i know 2 had a ps3 version which was not really good)

Dungeon Siege 1&2

• Like 1

Shin Megami Tensei series (nintendo)- looks very interesting and fun RPGs

Harvest Moon series (Nintendo): I love these games, they are so chill and would make a great vita port. 

Xenoblade chronicles (nintendo): This game is fantastic, it would look amazing on the ps4

• Like 1

Mario Kart: The PlayStation platforms don't have any/ Crash Team Racing! Alright, there is one good/ you are forgetting about Modnation Racers! Maybe there are two kart racers/ those Sonic ones are good. Alright, we have a few good kart racers. All we need how is Mario to put that orange bandicoot in his place.

Punch Out: The Wii one is amazing and tough as nails. I'd hope to see a tough trophy list along with it. I'd "git gud" at that game just to get the platinum.

Fallout New Vegas (but have it not be a technical nightmare): Honestly, a Fallout New Vegas remaster/port isn't likely to happen at all. Getting one without the Bethesda jank is borderline impossible. Just having the game's frame rate not drop to 1 every seconds periodically is enough for me.  

4 hours ago, AuroraHistoire said:

Mario Kart: The PlayStation platforms don't have any/ Crash Team Racing! Alright, there is one good/ you are forgetting about Modnation Racers! Maybe there are two kart racers/ those Sonic ones are good. Alright, we have a few good kart racers. All we need how is Mario to put that orange bandicoot in his place.

Yeah, PlayStation has the Sonic Racers, MNR, JX:CR (c^:), and CTR:NF. However, CTR:NF has been an immense disappointment since release. MNR servers are shutdown, TSR's online isn't dead but full lobbies are uncommon because of the matchmaking execution, and while CTR:NF does have more aesthetic content than TSR, its gameplay and quality of life feature count is completely inferior to all aforementioned kart racers, not to mention its online is broken. MK would be fun.

• Like 1

1. Legacy of kain series

-Give new people a chance to experience the series.

2. Half life series

-People love these games so it would be nice to port them to modern consoles.

3. Persona 3

-if p4 gets the hd treatment, why not p3?

Sure, it's a pipe dream but it would be interesting.

Edited by cvp1cvp1
Needed explanation
  • Like 1