What 3 games/series do you wish got playstation ports and why?

GoodVulture

• 3 weeks later...

From XBox I'd choose Killer Instinct for sure, it's probably the ONLY XBox game I can think of that I would want. Not do disrespect the XBox exclusives (I'm sure loads of people adore them) but there's a reason I haven't just bought an XBox or something.

Then when it comes to Nintendo I could just keep listing loads of stuff but I'm going to just pick one, and that's Pokemon. A full console Pokemon RPG on Playstation is something that would absolutely never happen but would be so god damn amazing if it did.

And my final pick is perhaps an unusual one on PC. I would actually pick Old School Runescape xD, the thing is it would actually work quite well on consoles as I've tried it with a controller on PC before. 

These 3 picks are off the top of my head and trying to distribute them kind of evenly among other platforms. There's probably more I can think of I'd want more than these but I'm too lazy to think. 

As for me, I would pick the following

1) Etrian Odyssey from 3DS to the Vita: A game with many things in common with Demon Gaze. Even though I never finished an Etrain Odyssey game, I always admired the gameplay and the learning curve and the difficulty of it. The soundtrack is really amazing and I think it would be an awesome addition to the Playstation (mainly Vita, since it's better designed for portable gaming).

2) No More Heroes from Wii to PS4: Despite never having a Wii, I always liked the concept of No More Heroes and would really loved to play it someday. After watching some walkthrough and some boss fights and cutscenes, it would be interesting to see how it would be ported to PS4 since there was no Wii Remote to swing anymore. Wiis are not expensive nowadays, so one of these days might get/borrow one just to experience this game.

3) Megaman Battle Network series: My favourite series for GBA, I played most of them (even though I finished both MBN6 versions, I experienced most of the games). In my opinion, this series is one of the most underrated for the GBA.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Xbox exclusives:

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (Xbox360 & PC)

Not having Witcher 2 for ps3 while xbox360 got it really hurts.... But there is always hope for a remake/remastered of the first two games of the series, right?!

Nintendo exclusives:

Bayonetta 2 & 3 (Nintendo Switch)

The only exclusive(s) I can think of from Nintendo is Bayonetta. Nintendo's main games are not my type.

PC exclusives:

The Witcher

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky 1,2 & 3

Ys: Oath in Felghana, Ark of Napishtim, Seven and Chronicles 1 & 2

I know Ys games and the first two games of LoH don't really count as exclusives, because they have PSP ports, but I'm including them because PSP doesn't have a trophy system, while steam does, and if they ever get a re-release with trophies on any Playstation console I'll buy them to get their platinums and add them to my collection :Ρ

PS: If I had to pick only one it would be either Witcher 2 or Oath in Felghana, hard to pick.

Edited by Kiyan-13

• 1 month later...

Total War, from PC to PlayStation. I am a big fan of those types of large scale RTS battle games and while Kessen is probably my all time favourite, that already released on PlayStation 2, although a remake would be awesome.

Age of Empires, from PC to PlayStation. I know there are similar alternatives, like Civilisation for example, but AoE is the undisputed King. I would sink hours into that game per session just building up an unstoppable force to conquer everyone with.

Red Dog: Superior Firepower, from Dreamcast to PlayStation. This game is still to this day one of the best multiplayer experiences I've ever had. The single player was nothing special, but battling my friends was where this game just came to life. If you've never played it and have a Dreamcast, I recommend it as it is unbelievably fun.

Edited by ForceGrip86

• 2 weeks later...