BlackTorito

Patch 1.10 - Trophies still bugged

11 posts in this topic

Just downloaded the latest patch and defeated the technology guardian, still no trophy popping 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sigh. Same thing for me :/ I have been waiting for weeks. I was genuinely happy to see that a new patch was released. Can't find any info on it though.

Me too. Did 10 tech dungeon and 1000k desert enemys in one run, nothing. Since this was my fifth full run, I'm really annoyed ;_;

1 hour ago, Widdleheads said:

Sigh. Same thing for me :/ I have been waiting for weeks. I was genuinely happy to see that a new patch was released. Can't find any info on it though.

Well technically is the same as the steam patch, and the notes didn’t mention anything about trophies.

4 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

Well technically is the same as the steam patch, and the notes didn’t mention anything about trophies.

Well, that explains it.

I was working on getting the ending trophies for this game with a new file on the latest patch beat the game under 10 hours minimum deaths and nothing. 

I was bummed out and used my money to but the rest of the town upgrades and got that achievement then I went to update the trophy list and noticed the game went from 75% to 91% I was shocked and checked the list.

the three trophy’s for beating the game were added to my list but never popped up on the screen. 

I can’t say for sure how it happened or if it was a weird fluke but maybe someone else can benefit from the same fluke.

39 minutes ago, ArtisticGeek said:

I was working on getting the ending trophies for this game with a new file on the latest patch beat the game under 10 hours minimum deaths and nothing. 

I was bummed out and used my money to but the rest of the town upgrades and got that achievement then I went to update the trophy list and noticed the game went from 75% to 91% I was shocked and checked the list.

the three trophy’s for beating the game were added to my list but never popped up on the screen. 

I can’t say for sure how it happened or if it was a weird fluke but maybe someone else can benefit from the same fluke.

It is said that deleting the game and the save, starting from scratch works since the previous patch, though I don’t really feel like doing so.

I have hope they’ll fix the trophies before releasing the new dlc (since it will have new trophies), if not, then I guess I will try erasing all the data...

27 minutes ago, BlackTorito said:

It is said that deleting the game and the save, starting from scratch works since the previous patch, though I don’t really feel like doing so.

I have hope they’ll fix the trophies before releasing the new dlc (since it will have new trophies), if not, then I guess I will try erasing all the data...

That was said with every new patch, and I can confirm it works to some extent. With erasing my save, deinstalling and reinstalling again I got some trophies that didn't pop before (like janitor, finally on fourth attempt), but trophies do bug out even with 1.10. So when you only get some trophies and have to restart who knows how often, it's incredibly frustrating. And since one probably misses lots of "endgame" trophies like all weapons, 10k kills and so on, you always have to do a full playthrough again =_=

I’ve managed to get almost all my remaining trophies by deleting both the game and the old save, and starting anew. 

The Scribe trophy has glitched though, even the other trophies popped fine, I can’t seem to unlock this one 🤦🏻‍♂️, I don’t know if the requirements changed or what.

I’ve been playing offline by the way.

i got this game in the latest sale and for a digital only game, naturally it comes with the latest patch.

Some of the glitched Trophies seem to work fine, got the 1000 kills in the Golem Dungeon and the one Trophy where you need to loot gold from a tree 100x.

Of course it was all done on a new/fresh savefile after the patches so i would suggest you guys do the same.

Never mind, I got the Scribe trophy, it seems familiar eggs are required.

I actually got the platinum, will make a topic later.