K_Groove_NL

RCG trophy thoughts & discussions

12 posts in this topic

I used to play the original 'River City Ransom' on the NES with my bro's back in the days. I love how WF kept the oldschool vibe in it with the new graphics 😊

The trophies seems to be straightforward, nothing hard from what I can see. Oh, it's awesome that you can play as the boyfriends too! 🤗

Edited by K_Groove_NL

hopefully playing through the whole thing on co-op is possible with two controllers and just 1 person playing as i have no one to play with

The only possible 'problem' I see is the co-op trophy.  Otherwise looks straight-forward and fun.  Hard not to be hyped for a game where a school girl beats up MC Hammer with a park bench  

Another trailer (JP) has been dropped. It seems that we can get assist characters, just like Scott Pilgrim's VS The World! 😱

6 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

hopefully playing through the whole thing on co-op is possible with two controllers and just 1 person playing as i have no one to play with

Same. For this reason, Double Dragon Neon is still incomplete for me. Game looks great otherwise; just bummed out about how they consistently treat the multiplayer component.

Looks like the guys might be playable. I kinda assumed they would be.

Also I won't be able to get the Platinum unless there's online co op... Stupid co op playthrough trophies. Not everyone has friends.

Thankfully it doesn't look like you have to do co-op on the highest difficulty unlike double dragon neon, so it shouldn't be nearly as hard to solo. Also, wouldn't shareplay kind of be a decent enough workaround to the no online multiplayer problem if wayforward never patches it in. Its not perfect but its better then juggling 2 controllers.

WF released a new trailer. This time featuring Kyoko~ 🤗

Limited Run Games announced they'll be opening preorders for the disc version on August 30.