Is there a problem with profiles at the moment?

Okay so I've just recently synced my Trophies here and its saying for some reason I have 113 Platinums when I actually have 285. 

Also its saying I've hidden over 6000 trophies when I haven't touched any settings at all. 

Anyone know what's causing this?

Edited by Cryogenicide_X

I've tried updating my profile just this last few minutes, and it gave an error, now I go into my profile and says my profile is hidden which I haven't changed, tried to go into my Privacy settings via PSN Account on my PS4 and keeps giving me 'Undergoing Maintenance' anybody else got this?

I am having issues also. Except mine is an error showing no trophies at all. And my profile has been wiped clean on here. Very upsetting. It looks like maybe PSN is having issues but didn't think it would wipe my profile on here?

Edited by sunnydaleAlumni
added more to comment

Just now, sunnydaleAlumni said:

I am having issues also. Except mine is an error showing no trophies at all. It looks like maybe PSN is having issues again?

Exactly whats happened with me, are you able to log into your PSN account via Sony's website or the PS App, as am getting time out errors on there too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HornieDee88 said:

Exactly whats happened with me, are you able to log into your PSN account via Sony's website or the PS App, as am getting time out errors on there too.

I can log in but then it shows a time out error if I try to access anything. Guess we'll have to wait for them to get it working again.

• Like 1

Parts of PSN have been going up and down today, which means we'll probably want to wait to give it a few hours to go back up, then earn a new trophy and sync it to PSN, then update your profile here again. If you earn a new trophy and update right now, it will probably still show as hidden because of PSN

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Parts of PSN have been going up and down today, which means we'll probably want to wait to give it a few hours to go back up, then earn a new trophy and sync it to PSN, then update your profile here again. If you earn a new trophy and update right now, it will probably still show as hidden because of PSN

Ok thanks, appreciate your help.