"INFESTED" Horde Challenge - 7th

Nitemares-----

Didn't see anything yet about the new Challenge, so I made the thread.

INFESTED CHALLENGE:

GOLD - 120,000

GOLD SUB-CHALLENGES:

BREATHLESS

Get 75 Kills with Oxygen Tanks in a Zone

MASS DESTRUCTION

Get 300 Explosive Kills

CLAUSTROPHOBIC

Get 350 Kills Inside Buildings

IN DA ZONE

Get 400 Kills Inside a Zone

Infinite Horde, I know because I've burned all nests and they still kept coming. When it says in a Zone, you need to burn a nest and the area around will turn blue for a short time.

I think I got lucky, one of my first tries I got Gold with a Score of 152,986

In the Gold run I was lucky to keep my combo up almost to 200x, along with Gold on "In Da Zone". It's all about that Combo, just like in the 1st Challenge SURROUNDED.

Now I have Gold in the Challenge, with Gold in Sub-Challenges "Claustrophobic" & "In Da Zone", with Silver in "Breathless" & "Mass Destruction". That's just enough ¢ to unlock the Trophy "Dolla Dolla Bill's, Ya'll", which I just did. I'll take a break and get the rest of the Gold later for the 2 Sub-Challenges, 1 more Horde to go.

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 4

Did not like this one but oh well, it's done.... Would love the final horde to be next week to be done for good but it's gonna be combat I think.  

My final score was 218K.  Roll on #8

1 hour ago, sealightbreeze said:

Any help on this so far? Or suggestions? Are we supposed to run towards the red icons? I’m assuming that’s a “zone?” 

Pretty much freestyle on this one, as all hordes tbh.  Oh and the zones are made by burning the nests.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

Did not like this one but oh well, it's done.... Would love the final horde to be next week to be done for good but it's gonna be combat I think.  

Yeah I didn't like this one either, I love fighting the Hordes in the main game, even enjoyed KEEP THEM SAFER, but I'm not a fan of the infinite Horde or the countdown timer, it's just annoying. The next Horde probably won't be infinite and next week most likely will be a Combat Challenge. I'm just glad I'm done with this weeks, I can care less about a super high Score for the Global Rank, as long as I have my Gold.

• Like 3

Hey guys, well we're seeing the end of the tunnel, 3 more trophies to go. 

I really liked this one, not difficult at all imo with every previous patch. Unlocked "Dolla dolla bills, y'all", 5 more challenges to go and we're done ! ?

Btw, while synchronizing yesterday, the site announced me an error, and since then every of my trophies have disappeared from the site, saying that my trophies are probably private. Which is not the case of course... known issue of the site ? I don't really know what to do, any advice ? ^^

Thanks in advance guys ! 

• Like 1

Just got Gold in my final 2 Sub-Challenges, I'll admit, this one was kinda fun, but still didn't care for it, not as hard as SURROUNDED. I tried to get a higher Score than 152,986 but I can't get my Combo to stay high. Oh well, I'm just glad I'm completely done. Hopefully my favorite type will be next week, Combat. 

I really hate this one.  I’m not a fan of the infinite spanning horde or the timer. And I keep running out of the cocktails  and I’m not sure where to find more 

You might want to check out some videos on YouTube, I know that MrReign has done some tutorials for the Sub-Challenges in the past. But for this it's mostly about strategy, not how many items.

55 minutes ago, Bearded_Jay said:

Btw, while synchronizing yesterday, the site announced me an error, and since then every of my trophies have disappeared from the site, saying that my trophies are probably private. Which is not the case of course... known issue of the site ? I don't really know what to do, any advice ? ^^

Thanks in advance guys ! 

That's weird, maybe sign out and back in on your account on your system, check your settings like make profile private, then back to public. This website goes off your account, not really sure what to do, never had that happen. Try what I said, maybe that will work.

Edited by Nitemares-----
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nitemares----- said:

Just got Gold in my final 2 Sub-Challenges, I'll admit, this one was kinda fun, but still didn't care for it, not as hard as SURROUNDED. I tried to get a higher Score than 152,986 but I can't get my Combo to stay high. Oh well, I'm just glad I'm completely done. Hopefully my favorite type will be next week, Combat. 

You might want to check out some videos on YouTube, I know that MrReign has done some tutorials for the Sub-Challenges in the past. But for this it's mostly about strategy, not how many items.

That's weird, maybe sign out and back in on your account on your system, check your settings like make profile private, then back to public. This website goes off your account, not really sure what to do, never had that happen. Try what I said, maybe that will work.

Thanks man, tried all that, but nothing worked ! I'll be patient then... 

• Like 1

Hey guys, i did a video for a friend who didn't know how to do gold Breathless sub challenge. So i post it here, it could be usefull to someone, we never know !

PS : the purpose of the vid was showing how to do the 75 oxygen tanks kills, so i kinda screwed up at the end, not being really focused (and doing stupid actions, like dropping a mine without checking back ?)

Edited by Bearded_Jay
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Bearded_Jay said:

Hey guys, i did a video for a friend who didn't know how to do gold Breathless sub challenge. So i post it here, it could be usefull to someone, we never know !

PS : the purpose of the vid was showing how to do the 75 oxygen tanks kills, so i kinda screwed up at the end, not being really focused (and doing stupid actions, like dropping a mine without checking back 1f605.png)

How’d you get so many regular attractors? I only have three. Didn’t see you pickup any 

6 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

How’d you get so many regular attractors? I only have three. Didn’t see you pickup any 

He didn't, you have 3 regular and 3 explosive attractors. The explosive attractors don't go off right away, gives you plenty of time to hit the oxygen tanks. This is pretty much what I figured out how to do it on Saturday morning, when I got Gold on this Sub-Challenge.

• Like 2

I’m having trouble on getting gold. The only one that I was able to successfully get was breathless. Everything else is it silver 

That's odd, I managed gold+ with them at 2 bronze and 2 silver i think. Maybe I got many raw points? ?

Just keep at it and see if you can find a YouTube video that helps.

3 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

I’m having trouble on getting gold. The only one that I was able to successfully get was breathless. Everything else is it silver 

I found this YT video (not mine) that might help with the claustrophobic sub-challenge. It kind of reminds me of the old rooftop trick in the first challenge.

• Like 1