"INFESTED" Horde Challenge - 7th

Nitemares-----

With regard to mass destruction, throwing the regular attractor near the oxygen tanks and/or oil barrels will help you get more explosive kills. Also, try to pick up any frag grenades throughout the map. And biggest tip which saved me is don't forget about your proximity and remote mines. I'm greatly looking forward to being done with this dlc pack soon and hope that will be the end for this game.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Aw, really? :( I wanted a combat challenge too. Especially after last weeks golf cart thing. Any pointers on gold for mass destruction? Thanks

5 hours ago, escoletsgo69 said:

With regard to mass destruction, throwing the regular attractor near the oxygen tanks and/or oil barrels will help you get more explosive kills. Also, try to pick up any frag grenades throughout the map. And biggest tip which saved me is don't forget about your proximity and remote mines. I'm greatly looking forward to being done with this dlc pack soon and hope that will be the end for this game.

That's pretty much what I was going to say, not much more to explain, also don't forget it's any explosion. 

• Like 1

On 8/13/2019 at 7:35 AM, Nitemares----- said:

Crap, the next one is a Bike Challenge, got a notification for a new event on my PS4.

"OUTRIDE" - Get to Crazy Willie's as fast as possible.

I was hoping for a Combat Challenge. 

Pure speed challenge.... This one's for me. ?

Combat will most likely be next week and then hopefully the final horde.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

Pure speed challenge.... This one's for me. ?

Combat will most likely be next week and then hopefully the final horde.

I think i'm the only one that like these bike challenges ! I really liked the first one, don't know really why but i love the feeling of the bike ! ?

Looking forward to do this one ! 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bearded_Jay said:

I think i'm the only one that like these bike challenges ! I really liked the first one, don't know really why but i love the feeling of the bike ! 1f913.png

Looking forward to do this one ! 

Same here and combat too.  My problem with hordes are the unlimited ones, there is almost zero time for prep (the first few times).

• Like 2

On 8/10/2019 at 8:19 AM, Bearded_Jay said:

Thanks man, tried all that, but nothing worked ! I'll be patient then... 

Hey I noticed your name appears on the leaderboards again, how'd you fix it?

They never had the same kind of Challenge back to back, every 3 Challenges have a Horde, Combat & Bike, so the 9th will be Combat. I'm guessing the final one might be the Horde.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

Hey I noticed your name appears on the leaderboards again, how'd you fix it?

They never had the same kind of Challenge back to back, every 3 Challenges have a Horde, Combat & Bike, so the 9th will be Combat. I'm guessing the final one might be the Horde.

I unlocked new trophies, updated my profile and boom, everything back ! Don't really know what happened, but in the end it all went back to normal. So if it happens to someone, just unlock new trophies and update the profile. 

Edited by Bearded_Jay
  • Like 1