Making A Name For Yourself is Unobtainable

JFL_Leon

There's a decent chance that it will become unobtainable after the 30 August weekend league (no confirmation that I have been able to find yet,) but it is still obtainable for now.

If you have yet to earn it, there's still enough time to do so, especially if you are in division 6 or better. Just make sure you get at least the second best tier of rewards each week, and you should be fine assuming you have anything saved up.

3 hours ago, DarthRevan182 said:

Are we sure the ability to qualify for it wont still be there? After all it is only a points tally.

Surely you can still qualify to play by earning enough points.

I hope so but im not gonna risk it. Im already on 500 so i should get there easy if i ppay everyday 

On 19-8-2019 at 2:09 PM, DarthRevan182 said:

Are we sure the ability to qualify for it wont still be there? After all it is only a points tally.

Surely you can still qualify to play by earning enough points.

That's what I was thinking... it doesn't require you to play the weekend league, it just requires you to qualify. Although if you're able to reach 2000 points before september first I wouldn't hesitate and take the risk.

For myself it's going to be nigh impossible. I only started playing the 19 version when EA Access was launched in Belgium a few weeks ago and the Rivals games are packed with stacked 90+ rated teams with attackers scoring from every possible angle. Even at similar skill level it difficult competing with that with a 80ish rated squad...

On 22/08/2019 at 7:07 AM, ReverzEffect said:

That's what I was thinking... it doesn't require you to play the weekend league, it just requires you to qualify. Although if you're able to reach 2000 points before september first I wouldn't hesitate and take the risk.

For myself it's going to be nigh impossible. I only started playing the 19 version when EA Access was launched in Belgium a few weeks ago and the Rivals games are packed with stacked 90+ rated teams with attackers scoring from every possible angle. Even at similar skill level it difficult competing with that with a 80ish rated squad...

Unfortunately you need to redeem the token for the Trophy to unlock. 

EA should allow all to participate in the final week which would unlock for all involved. 

1 hour ago, DarthRevan182 said:

Unfortunately you need to redeem the token for the Trophy to unlock. 

EA should allow all to participate in the final week which would unlock for all involved. 

So everytime a server shut down, they should just give the trophies without doing anything ?

Then no more point to do hard stuff if you just need to wait =/

I know it's a pain when you can't 100% a game because server closure ... but I won't be happy to see some trophies beeing awarded "for free" when I spent a hard time to unlock them Ôô

For example Uncharted 2 and 3 will close pretty soon on ps3, i got both 100% which took me a LOOOOOOT of time !

I won't be happy to see it becoming an easy 100% just because they give the trophies with the server closure ?

1 hour ago, InDebt3Fiddy said:

climbing the ladder is basically unobtainable as well due to facing 90 rated teams everytime so it's not just this trophy becoming unobtainable 

It's completely boostable. Just delete your team and start again in placement matches. If you win 3 you're guaranteed in D4, netting you the trophy

This game is killing me guys... i cant win cause all i vs is 90+ rates players :(

If i knew that this was happening abit ealier i would of been fine and taken alot of losses on the chin and not care but now every loss puts me under so much pressure now so i dont derank! (If you dont know if you derank it takes longer to grind points) 

Is this possibly boostable without the strategy that makes you delete you FUT. Im becoming very frustrated with this ?